SCP Foundation OC: SCP 2340/Miss Green

Item #: 2340

Object class: Safe (certain things can trigger her)

Age: 20s (appearance), actual age unknown

Full name: Nova [REDACTED]

Alias: Miss Green, Nova, Little cabbage patch (Dr. Bright)

Special Containment Procedure: Not much of a special procedure needed for Miss Green. It should be noted that Miss Green gets triggered by her 'precious plants' being harmed. These kinds of triggers cause her to start panicking, pacing, and screaming fits. Eventually the behavior escalates to violent and erratic behavior which requires someone she trusts to calm her down or to be stunned. SCP 999 is recommended for controlling SCP 2340 erratic behavior.

Description: SCP 2340 is described as a young woman with long blond hair and large blue eyes. She is a Caucasian, average height and weight but an off characteristic of her is her satchel (SCP 2340-B she claims her grandfather gave to her. Unfortunately, she tells many stories on how she got satchel which makes it difficult to determine its origin. However, two lab researchers determined it was at least 150 years old.

She has been nicknamed Miss Green by Dr Bright due to her anomalous abilities. Using SCP 2340-B, she has been able to receive seeds of anomalous plants that she claims are from a place called The Void and possibly other dimensions (confirmed by SCP 507). She claims she is a botanist from a different world and used to work on a farm. Whether this claim is true or not is unknown but she appears to take a liking to scientists and often shares info on the plants.

Incident 2340-1:

Dr [REDACTED]: Hello Nova, how are you this evening?

SCP 2340: Quite well *pets a small fern plant*

Dr [REDACTED]: *uncomfortably visible* I see.... *writes on clip board*

Dr [REDACTED]: *clears throat* I'm afraid you must put the plant away.

SCP 2340: But they are not hurting anyone, no?

Dr [REDACTED]: Please miss, I insist *gets up and tries to pry the pot out of her hand*

SCP 2340: *stuggling grunts and noises* Stop! You're going to hurt him!

SCP 2340: *plant falls and shatters* *shocked pause*

SCP 2340: *inaudible mumbling and noise* *panting*

SCP 2340: *starts pacing and mumbling*

Dr [REDACTED]: A-are you alright?

-A minute passes-

SCP 2340: *starts whimpering and letting out screams and yelps*

-40 seconds pass-

SCP 2340: *begins screaming loudly*

----Interview ends----

Addendum: SCP 2340 was found wandering a small village near the [REDACTED] borders in [REDACTED]. Was retrieved by agents in the area.

Last update: 10/12/23 (day/month/year) (hehe)