Once upon a dream.. (short horror story)

Warning: Extreme graphic descriptions, gore, cannibalism

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..~"

The song echoed throughout the forest. The little girl knew the song from her favorite movie, sleeping beauty. She followed the male voice further and further into the forest. The little one wondered if she would meet her prince.

"I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam~."

The siren-like voice continued to sing as the girl wandered closer. No matter how far she walked from her home closer to the singing, it kept getting farther and farther away. She was determined to find the person who was singing!

"And I know it true, that visions are seldom all they seem~."

She realized she was getting closer to the man singing. With adrenaline pumping in her blood, with hurried footsteps, she continued farther into the thick woods.

"But if I know you, I'll know what you'll do.."

She paused as it felt as if it was near here.

"You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream~..."

As suddenly as it started, it stopped. Birds were not chirping and no sounds reverberated through the forest. She thought she heard it from here.. She heard a crack from a tree branch from above. She looked up and she screamed...

....

The mother was hysterical. When the mother of the young girl went to check on her, she was nowhere to be found. She had called the police and a search was instantly underway.

Three days into the search, they found her body hanging from a tree. She was mangled. Pieces of flesh thrown about and parts of her body missing like her fingers and toes. The sight startled everyone who came across it.

Her mother was heartbroken. Her little girl was gone and some maniac was on the loose. She vowed that she would find her daughters killer.

Once night on one of those sleepless nights, she heard a song reverberating from the dark woods

"But if I know you, I know what you'll do.... You'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream..~"

Her eyes widened, it couldn't be... him? The demon her family has tried to keep away for generations.. is back and...it ate her daughter. Ever so precisely tearing her flesh and eating away to become more powerful...

She realized that shes next..

A/N: I was listening to Once Upon A Dream and I got the idea to make this story so I hope it is good! Please forgive me for the graphicness of it