Savior (OC!Hannah x Bloody Painter)

Warning: fluff, suggestive?, mentions of blood, mentions of violence

Note: Please read about my OC, Hannah Van Gogh on my OC book located on my page thank you for reading!!!

A struggling noise coming from a female in a far corridor of the large Slender Mansion.

"C'mon baby, I won't hurt ya, I dont bite~" A man with long blue hair in a ponytail and jester-like clothes cornered the blue eyed brunette to a wall. The tall man had the girl pinned to the wall by grabbing her waist and her neck.

The woman struggled but his grip was simply too strong. "Why do you run from me, Hannah? Don't you find me irresistible?" The jester swore he saw a glint of anger but also fear from her glossy eyes.

....

Another boy was walking the halls to fetch more water for his cup so he could paint more. He had a white mask with a smiley face that looked like it was painted with blood. He also had blue overalls and a yellow smileyface pin.

He trotted the halls and came upon the scene that was taking place. The boy stared for a moment before walking up to the two and saying ", Slenderman needs you." He motioned towards the hall in the opposite direction. Candypop sighed and began strutting to go speak with Slenderman but not before winking at Hannah causing her to shiver out of disgust.

The girl stood there, frozen with fear and shock before shaking her head and saying "Thank you..?" "Helen if you will.." Hannah nodded and smiled "Yes, thank you, Helen, I appreciated your assistance.". He nodded before walking off.

The brunette caught a glimpse of the paint stains and the paint cup that was in his hand.

"Were you painting?" The dark brown haired boy turned and looked at the girl who was quizically looking at him with her head tilted.

"I was.. Do you do art?" He stared at her yellow sweater that had paint stains and a few deep red stains near her sleeves. The woman nodded vigorously and replied "I love painting! I also sketch and collect art pieces!" Helen felt his lips tug up into a smile as she said this.

"You're welcome to come paint with me sometime.. But I do warn you that I use the blood of my victims. Are you okay with that?" She nodded before making her way to her room. Helen internally grinned realizing that he might have a new friend..