37. thirty-seven

☆---•°○°•---☆

The next chapter is here. Since I'm trying to update more frequent.

And kalesh is over man.
I myself don't like Kalesh.
Now it's all happy happy ❤️

So don't forget to vote and comment.

Ayansh grew curious about the parcel kept in his room for a week now. It was a gift for someone and he wanted to know what was it and for whom.

While Aadhya was in the closet, he took the box in his hands and started unwrapping it and it revealed a rectangular chopping board.

"A chopping board!" He mumbled before he closely looked through it. It was a cute rectangular wooden board with a handle. It wasn't perfect in shape, seems like someone who isn't working in that feild made it.

His eyes landed on the his name which was carved on it and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Chef Ayansh Rajvanshi"

Flipping the board, he read the quote which was beautifully inked on it. his smile widened as he read each word of it and he was easily able to understand who wrote it.

"LOVE IS THE SECRET INGREDIENT"

His trance broke when he heard the door of the closet opening and looked up to see his wife walking out. she smiled a little at him before her eyes landed on the wooden board in his hand. she fidgeted with her fingers and approached him.

"That board-

"This is for me, right?" He asked like an overenthusiastic kid and she nodded her head.

He clearly remember the words of that delivery boy who said that their shop provide their customers with a opportunity to customize something themselves.

And the fact that, she herself made that chopping board for him made him feel gidy.

"I tried making it for your competition." He ended up hugging her when she told him before he kissed her cheeks.

"I love you so much." She felt blood rushing through her veins hearing his words. Its been too long she heard these words and the last time she did, she remembered how everything ended.

It was hard for her to digest these words but gulping down the lump formed in her throat, she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest.

As much as it ached her heart that she have ended up hurting him, unknowingly or knowingly, his words, his affection comforted her to no extend.

I don't know if I can live without you now!

Ayansh inhaled a deep breath and kissed the top of her crown. It was foreign feeling for him, to be able to say what he felt towards her.

He wasn't able to get over the fact that he was now able to say that he loves her without a second thought. anytime, any second or minute of the day he could remind her that he loves her.

"Ansh," He heard her.

"Yes Tulip," And for a moment, she forgot what she was about to say. Because whenever he calls her that with that gentle tone as if he is dealing with a flower and no matter what happens, he can't let that flower wither.

"Muje dar lag rha hai." She mumbled in his chest. Furrowing his eyebrows, he pulled himself a little and cupped her cheeks.

(I'm scared.)