010. 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗜

Hiccup and I were working on our times again, seeing how fast Toothless and Comet could do a lap around the Training Grounds.

"Yeah! Come on, bud!" he encouraged. "Here we go, buddy!"

"Come on, Comet!" We zoomed past the first flag. "Yeah!"

We went past the Arena and circled around the second flag.

"Let's go!" We went around the last one, landing back at the Academy.

As we got off our dragons, I gave Comet a pat on the head.

"So? How'd we do?" he asked eagerly.

"Technically you're still the fastest," Fishlegs looked up from his notebook, "but someone, and I won't mention who, is gaining significant ground."

"What?" Confusion washed over both me and my Twin.

I looked around, seeing the Twins head-butting, not really seeming to be paying attention.

"Don't look at us!" Tuffnut said, struggling to push his sister back.

Our attention then turned to Astrid and Stormfly, and she looked over her shoulder, smirking at us.

"How can that be?" Hiccup questioned. "How can Toothless and Comet be getting slower?"

"They're not," Fishlegs pointed to his notebook, "Stormfly's getting faster."

"Oh, really? Is that so?" A smirk grew on my face as well, and my brother and I walked over to her. "Anything you'd like to share, Astrid?"

"Let's just say I'm experimenting with what she eats. Apparently, it's working. And, making you guys mad," as she explained, her dragon let out a burp, followed by some sparks.

I hummed in response, Comet playfully tackling Stormfly. As they did this, a certain Nightmare flew in.

"Whoo! Ha, ha! Whoo!" Snotlout cheered. "You will not believe what I just found!"

"A severed head?" Tuff guessed.

"Our cousin, Lars?" Ruffnut joined in.

"Our cousin Lars' severed head?" Tuffnut said again.

"Gross," I cringed at the thought.

"Lars died?" Fishlegs asked, worried.

"Who said that?!" Tuff exclaimed.

"Um, excuse me?" Snotlout interrupted. "Do you guys want to see this, or not?"

We all got on our dragons, following Snotlout to whatever he found, which was apparently on the beach. There was nothing there but a wrecked boat.

"Heh. A wrecked boat on Berk?" Tuffnut looked at it. "Yeah, there's something new."

"Just remember, I saw it first, so it's mine," Snotlout reminded, before gesturing at us to look inside it.

What caught me by surprise was that it wasn't some form of jewel or gold...it was a girl.

"Woah..." Tuff awed. "Now I like the boat."

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy, but I quickly brushed it off. I couldn't be jealous over Tuffnut liking another girl. If I wasn't jealous of Hiccup becoming Chief, I couldn't be jealous of this.

"Remember, I get to keep her!" Snotlout shot him a look.

"Snotlout, it's a person!" Astrid exclaimed, annoyed.

"Right?! How lucky is that?" He grinned, not getting her point.

Hiccup crawled forward, rubbing her on the arm.