Chapter 4: Been Before

After a week when we had customised our uniform of the official Kuroi Tenshi founding members, we decided to take a picture to remember this moment forever.

"How about that street of Shibuya, I've seen many gang do that" Asura stated.

"Yeah sure"

Few days ago

"What about our uniform?"

"Let's go with something unique, not that large coat that's seems pretty heavy"

"Hmm what about....." I started design a random jacket that came to my mind, it was a versity jacket with the logo on the back and the position on the sleeves.

"That looks great!"

"Shall we go with this one?"

"But something's missing, the if we gain more members then shouldn't they have different colours?"

"Hmmm I guess" I started thinking, the colours shouldn't match, nor should it be the same.

"What if, the top two members, y'know president and vice President should have the same colour, and the division captain should have their respective colour and that respective colour should be wore by the members under that division" Kiko stated.

"Our hideout just look like a rainbow" Asura laughed.

"Maybe we should just keep the colour black, blue or red"

Present

"We're here" we reach the place and there wasn't a lot of people, some people were giving us weird looks when they saw us but Asura stared back.

"Damn!" I look around taking out the flags and put it on the ground, there was another flage not that big, Asura was holding it.

Me and Hasegawa sat down, kiko and Asura were standing while holding the flag, we asked one of the people walking by to take a picture of us.

"Nice" it came out pretty good, later we decided to go to the roam the city and chill.

We road our bikes around the city, I was sitting behind Hasegawa and kiko was sitting behind Asura.

"Where should we go?" I asked enjoying the cold summer Breeze, beside us came kiko and Asura on her bike, Kiko stood up and yelled "should we watch the sunset?"

--..--..--..--..--..--

We reached the ocean, the wind felt different and being alive felt different, we stood at the rocks nearby watching the sunset.

"Why do I feel so alive?"

"It's just the beginning"

And with that Kuroi Tenshi was offical, the only thing left was the members, and the fight threads we are expecting.

_______________

After few days, I didn't get to meet up with Mikey at all, but I did saw some of Toman members walking here and there

As I was walking around the city, I once again caught them, they were talking in a group and none I recognise.

"Oh hey Mahiru" just as I thought I didn't recognise anyone, there was a hand waving at me.

It was no other then Chifuyu, he was like a energetic puppy, he came running towards me.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"I heard you're in a gang"

"Who the f- told you that?"

"Actually it's all over the place, you see when a new gang forms there is less place for the them and inorder to maintain that space-" I quickly covered his mouth.

"Nerd, I don't wanna hear that! I don't care, you think I'm not capable of fighting? I can take you done in 3 second" I said half joking.

"You got that?" He nodded as I let go

"And Mikey was asking for you, he told me if you ever see Mahiru bring her to me" he informed while cleaning my hand.

"What does he want from me?"

"I dunno but he seem excited, we are heading to the meeting now, do you wanna come?"

"Yeah sure" I followed them, I didn't walk beside them because I don't know any of them, just then Baji tagged along when we spotted him on the convenience store.

"Oh hey Mahiru" he greeted.

"Hi" it was a little awkward but I managed to not run away, he was walking beside me which was weird since all his friends along with Chifuyu was walking infront.

"How's your new gang?"

"It's fine I guess, it hasn't been that long and we have very less members, but I'm sure we'll grow very big some day"

"That's good, watch out for traitors"

"Traitors?"

"Yeah, there was a traitor in Toman once, he was working for other gang and passing information to his leader, when we were about to fight he switch sides and Mikey got so mad he almost killed him" as walk while taking for few minutes.

"We're here" I noticed we were standing on the bottom stairs of a shrine.

"At the top Mikey is waiting for you" Baji informed as we walk upstairs "I don't know why but he's always waiting for you"

"We'll find out now" I saw a lot of Toman members were there, I felt like I had a deja vu, I saw Mikey was on the top chatting with Draken and people around him.

"Oi Mikey" Baji called and approach him.

"Hey Baji" he turned as his glare suddenly went to me, he jump towards me in excitement.

"YAH" I said getting out of the way, he almost fell but managed "what's up with you?"

"You're finally here! We can finally continue our fight" he said in excitement.

"Mikey has been losing his mind because of this" Draken stated.

"Please please! Mahiru please" he started requesting like a toddler, I moved back a bit but saw everyone's eyes were on me.

"Is it okay? Here"

"Yes absolutely" he nodded rapidly, then he turned at everyone "CLEAR THIS AREA AS FAST AS POSSIBLE" he yelled.

"Hai!" Everyone moved and there was a big space for us to fight, I was worried what might happen if we do so.

This is not going to end well