Chapter 5: Strongest

As Mahiru and Mikey were about to fight, they got ready, Mahiru was already worried thinking how strong he is, will she be able to defeat him?

"You ready Mahiruchi" he suddenly yelled, I cringed, what's up with the nickname.

"Yes" I bow and got mentally prepared as my master has always told me to, I focused on his movements and his speed.

The fight started as Mikey throwing simple punches at her, she simply dodged them.

"Use your all strength, I know you're holding back" she said while smirking, Mikey got more excited hearing this

"This might hurt"

"Try me" she made a fist and Dodge every attack, he was continuous throwing punched but couldn't hit her.

Mikey did a final move and landed a strong kick on Mahiru, everyone was surprised and excited to see the invincible Mikey kick.

"Eh?"

"She blocked it"

"How is this possible?"

"Huh, that's it? I thought you were stronger then this, or is it you're still holding back?"

Mikey smirked seeing she was finally defending, Mahiru punched him but he dodged, but at the same time he felt a pain in his stomach.

"Wha- how?"

"This is what you call never let your guard down, I know you are holding back"

The fight continued and both of them seem to be equal, they got very tired and we're losing breath.

"Wanna call it a draw?" Mikey said.

"Sure" she replied and fell on her butt while panting "that was intense" she smiled "I never had this much fun while fighting with someone"

"How many people have you fought with?"

"Including you 15, 2 were some thugs chasing a women, 1 was a dude who catcalled a girl, and others were gang threats, what about you?"

"Many, Toman is here since 2002"

I got a phone call from Hasegawa, she asked me to come to the hideout early to discuss the new fight threats.

"I should get going" I said getting up, Mikey also got up "hey Baji, do you mind dropping her off? Me and Draken have to pay a visit to the storeroom" Mikey said looking at Baji.

"That's no need, I can go by myself, I can protect myself if that's what your worried about"

"Nono, you're already tired and you'll get more tired" he tried to convince me as Baji was already walking infront of me.

I sigh and follow Baji, he seem polite towards women, Maybe that's why he told him.

"Hop in" he said tilting the bike slightly to the left, I got in and hold his shoulder, I had a familiar feeling but this was the first time I'm sitting behind someone who wasn't Hasegawa.

"So where do you live?" I tried to pop up a normal conversation to not feel awkward, we talked for few minutes.

"Where did you learn how to fight?"

"Oh I did some taekwondo and dojo for like 4 years something"

"Only 4 years?"

"Yeah I had a very strict training, I'm still traumatized from it" I chuckled.

"You live alone right?"

"Yes"

"If your scared at night then just call me" he joked, we reach the place as I thank him.

"Bye"

I got back to my appartment and took a bath, it hurts but I still had to, later I took out ramen to eat from the shelf since I didn't have any other food.

"It's so silent" the only sound coming from was the sound of people talking outside, my house has never been this quite, all I used to hear was the arguments of my parents.

I yawn and lay on my bed after eating, I look at the ceiling closely thinking what will I do after.

"Where are you?"

Next morning I woke up with a loud bang on my door, why can't I get a goodnight sleep!, I got up half asleep and glance at the time, it was 6 in the morning

I opened the door "what do you want?" I yelled but saw a girl. She look startled maybe because of my scream.

"Ahh um are you Asano Mahiru?" She stuttered.

"Yeah what?"

"I have something to tell you"

I had no other choice but to invite her in, this could be important so I didn't hesitate.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked while yawning and washed my face, she sat on the floor still looking terrified.

"I wanna join Kuroi Tenshi" she said, I finished washing up and prepared tea "why? And this is not how you join Kuroi Tenshi"

"I- I have admired you for a long time and I just thought-" I cut her off "didn't you hear what I said?" I glared at her.

"Please I want your help" she bow.

"Do you mind telling me what's the real issue? Your wasting my time and ruined my sleep"

She took out a photo from her pocket and showed me, there was a kid.

"This is my brother, his name in Kenji, there is this gang called Sake Squad, and he's a part of it, against his will"

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"I wanna join Kuroi Tenshi to prove that I can fight for myself so that he would leave that gang, the boss is always threatening him to work for him, and if he denies then he would say that he will kidnapped me" She was in the edge of crying.

"If you wanna join Kuroi Tenshi, first of all STOP CRYING!!!" I yelled, she got startled as I moved towards her and hold her shoulder looking her into the eyes.

"If you wanna be strong then you gotta face your fear by your fear! Don't cry at things it doesn't matter, it'll just make you look weak and hopeless, try to face them"
She quickly whipped her tears.

"Yes, I'll do anything you say"

"Good, now go home and come back at 5, I still need my sleep"

"Sorry" she left happily.