Chapter 15: Impulsive

It was lovely morning, nothing special but Mahiru was healed, she visited the Sano family often to check if they were okay, she didn't heard anything from Akemi yet

"Thank you Mahiru, but it'll be better if you dont come here everyday, it'll just bother you and your work"

"It's nothing like that grandpa, it's my duty" I said bowing "I'll be going now" Mikey was out and Emma was busy with her studies.

"Ahh where should I go now"

After a year
2007 age -17

I drove around the place and stopped infront of a store, I got off entering it.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as a greeting, there was a lady reading a magazine.

"Oh hey Mahiru, what you need?"

"Hmm something sweet, I'm free all day and I don't wanna be bored" I look around and saw some can of juice, I took 4.

"Try this, it just came in stock" the lady said, she was a friend of mine. Since I visited the store multiple times we became friends.

"Pocky?"

"It's a new flavour" she recommended and I took it, I paid and went to roam on my bike which was given to be by Shinichiro and other.

"The air is nice" I drove around here and there trying to spot someone familiar, I saw a granny, she dropped her grocery.

"Are you okay?" I asked stopping my vehicle and helping her, I quickly grabbed the stuff and gaved her a bag which I had.

"Thank you so much young lady" she said smiling.

"It's a pleasure" I smiled back, just then someone came yelling "grandmother, I told you to stay at home" she was panting due to the run.

"Ahhh I'm not that old! I can take care of myself"

"Thank you so much sister" she said bowing at me, I bow back "it's okay" I grabbed my helmet and sat on the bike to drive away.

"Go home, you'll get weak" I could hear them argue it was cute since I've seen this before, she cared for her grandmother.

I drove away and saw a familiar bike, it was Mikey's, I stopped and got off going towards him.

"Hey Mikey, what's up.?" I sat beside him on the grass, he look at me and sat straight, I offered him the juice and snack I brought.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Toman has grew so big over this past years, I just can't believe I'm so close" he exclaimed and sigh.

"Is it bothering you?"

"I don't know" he seemed bothered.

"Well......you did recieve many threats and you're technically 17 years old so don't you think it's gonna keep happening because your dream is too big"

"Yeah but I don't want anyone to get hurt just because of it"

"No one is getting hurt, they are doing this because they love you, they adore you! Literally! They will do it for you" I said rolling my eyes "so much love ugh" I sip my drink.

"What about you? Isn't your members like that?"

"Some are but the rest join because they wanted to look 'cool' and end up getting involved in a fight, one time there was this girl who acted cool and end up getting us involved with one of the strongest girl gang, thank god I knew the vice President we sorted out"

"That's a bummer, what did you do to them?"

"Hasegawa kick them out furiously, Asura was about to beat them to death but she was stopped" I look down as things started playing on my head that had happened.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I don't think I can keep on going on like this"

"Are you kidding! Don't think of disbanding your gang just because of these problems, it'll come and go"

"It's too much, my members are less then any gang, they are too ignorant, it's just giving Hasegawa and the others trouble to deal with them" I look down deep in my thoughts, Mikey was looking at me like I had done done something awful.

"Are you-"

"Maybe, I'm not sure" I continued drinking my juice as we shared news.

Mikey's pov

Mahiru spotted me taking a rest in the grass, she joined me and we started talking, she seemed upset.

She told me about how her gang was going and she does not look happy, she was thinking of disbanding her gang, maybe they put a lot of pressure on her.

Every since Shinichiro died there's this dark aura I get from her, suddenly her eyes turns black, which is weird cause her eyes are blue, ever since that incident I was convinced she and Shinichiro must have met.

That day she talking about someone, someone who motivated her before Shinichiro, Maybe he is the reason why she wants to leave all this behind and start something new?

"Don't you think there's more then being a delinquent?" She asked.

"I don't know, this is my life and I think it'll always be" her words are fading, so is her smile not that she smiles everyday but the shine I first saw in her is also fading.

I don't want her to leave.

I don't want her to give up.

"I promise to always be by your side when you're in trouble" I suddenly said in the middle of a conversion relating the flavours of pocky.

"Huh?" She seemed confused but chuckled, that's the Mahiru I knew.

"I also promise to always stick with you when you need me" she smiled, I don't get it, she doesn't look like her.

"It's a promise then"

"Ara ara look at them talking so calmly, didn't she tried to kill herself last night?" 2

"........" 1

"I'll get him for sure! Something will happen to him that one day he'll be the one to call me" 3