Chapter 19: Allies

I spend the next 5 months collecting allies in order to go against sake squad, they were one of the top gangs after Brahman, I've never seen them before but I've heard a lot of rumours.

The first time I went was a disaster because I was basically attacked by the members because they didn't know me but the leader did

Even so she didn't agree to help me, I left without saying anything, I didn't want people to join me by force or threaten them to work for me.

I roam around Shibuya entering some hideout asking for to join forces with me, atlast I finally got my first team.

The Yamazaki clan, the leader is Daichi, this is a small clan with members only 20 and I've know them for 3 years now.

"Why don't you just join us instead? I mean I've offered you the vice President position, didn't I Mahiru" Daichi proclaimed as we were standing outside her house.

"I'm sorry but I cannot go through that again" I bow "it's okay if you dont wanna help me for the fight, thank you for your time" I turned and sigh leaving.

She threw a rock at me, I caught it dodging the hit "seriously?" She smiled and wrap her arm around my neck.

"Why so serious, I'll help, but in exchange you have to do something for me" her tone quickly changed and she walk back inside.

"Can you atleast tell me?"

"Later" I sigh going my other way, I was confused who to go to, was I out of people? I look through my call logs and saw a name.

"Bingo"

_________________________

"Come in come in" we enter a hideout hidden in a market, it was wild since they did a lot of things here, drugs, torture, and many more.

"What brought you here?" A girl with light blue hair asked sitting somewhere lighting a cigarette.

"I need some help" I stated, she glare up at me and blows her cigrette smoke.

"Yeah yeah I've heard you're collecting allies to fight sake squad" she scoffed and got up "why did you came back here, Mahiru" she blowed the smoke on my face.

"I told you, I needed help" I look in her eyes and all I saw was a figure of me begging her.

This was the gang known as Kosame, lead by Tsukimi, one of the strongest section under Yamamoto company.

"Tsuki, please I can't do this without your help"

"Tsuki?" She seemed confused and back off "how dumb are you?" Just then someone came smiling, maybe she was having a nice chat with someone.

"Huh?" She stared at me in confusion and then glare at the girl who I thought was Tsukimi.

"Mahiru?" She exclaimed in excitement and hugged me, I was confused "how have you been?" She smiled.

"Who are you?"

"Tsukimi, you forget?"

"If you're Tsukimi then who is-"

"Ah her? That's no one" she rolled her eyes at her, she got pissed "how dare you!!" She threw her lighter.

She caught it and threw it back "that's my sister, she runs this place while I'm out, you wanted help right, follow me" she took me to a new place.

"Look Mahiru, I can't just get you my members to work for you, but I'm down"

"I'm not asking for your members I'm only asking for you, please Tsuki, I can't leave the kid"

"You never change" she smiled but it hurts "just like when you weren't ready to leave her" why did she had to bring this up.

"Please don't talk about that incident!" I turned my back and breath heavily, my hands started to shake.

"I'm sorry Mahiru but she was everything to me" her voice started quiver "I'll help you with everything I can"

"Thank you Tsuki, I own you"

After I had collected my members who were willing to help me, I had to come up with a plan that can be easy inorder to not get ambushed

Sake Squad was a bunch of drug dealers and criminal who kill people for money or if they want to, they were dangerous and ruthless.

"Can't we just ask them for a fight?" Mikey suggested.

"They are atleast 500 and we are only something around 150, we'll lose for sure"

"We need more members"

"Memebers don't grow on trees! We can't get that many without convincing them, I tried! I went to atleast 10 gangs"

"What did you say? Maybe your communication skill is bad"

"Huh maybe, I dunno, let's just think of a strategy, we have to be careful and get the leader in order to end the dispute"

"Let's see"

"Should we ask Hasegawa? Or atleast the division captions?" Mikey suggested.

"What? Are you kidding me? This is the reason I disbanded the gang because I didn't want them to get involved"

"But..."

"No but! Don't make me consider it" I put a hand on his shoulder "please" he just nodded and we went home, Kano seemed stressed.

"Is something bothering you?"

"No... it's just, my brother told me to not get involved and I'm afraid what will happen"

"Don't worry, I'll protect you Kano, with all my strength"