Chapter 11: Ambushed

July 5th

"Let's do this again!" I was at the baseball ground practicing with kano, she was new and she always hesitates to hit or even protect herself.

"You're not going to learn how to fight what that attitude" Mahiru yelled, she as already down and losing breaths, she had few bruises on her face and dirt on her clothes.

"If you want to prove yourself to your brother, you have to atleast lay one punch on me!! Now get up!" I yelled again.

Mikey and Draken were passing by that ground, they saw them practicing, Mikey got curious and got closer.

"Who's she?"

"Maybe a new recruit" Draken stated not giving a damn.

"Let's watch for a bit"

Kano struggle getting up, but she still did, her legs were weak so was her arm.

"President, I won't give up, no matter what
I WON'T GIVE UP!!!" She yelled running towards Mahiru "AHHHHH!!" she screams trying to hit her, Mahiru was shock but she didn't let her.

"You should take rest" Mahiru stated sighing at her, she spotted Mikey, "oiii Mikey come here" she called waving her hands up.

He came happily, "what's up?" Mahiru helped Kano to rest and to give her some more lessons using Mikey as a dummy.

"So, you see when your opponent is your size you can easily go one-on-one but if she's taller then you then you have to be careful and turn your attack into defences" she hold Mikey's arm, he followed.

"If the enemy tried to punch you, there's two types of block, one is" Mikey punched her softly "put your hands like this and swing your right arm aiming for the face, not the throat, we don't fight dirty"

The lesson continued, Mikey was some how having fun, "let's fight for real this time" he said, Mahiru thought about it and agreed for her to learn.

"Not this again" Draken said getting bored, he layed back on the grass, Kano got curious "this has happened before?"

"Almost everytime they meet or when Mahiru visits our hideout" he closed his eyes, Kano wanted to see her President fight live infront of her, she patiently watch.

"Get ready to loss again, Mikey" she said smirking.

"I'll go easy on you this times because of the training"

"Please don't" she said and ran towards him, punch him but he dodged, it was like a close combat fight.

"Have you been practicing?" Mahiru teased.

"Huh? Nahh just simple skill" he did a high kick, she dodged just then someone came running.

"President!!" She yelled while huffing, catching her breath.

"It's them" she stated.

Mahiru's eyes got widen "why today? The fight is not until two days" she ran towards the girl taking Kano with her, Mikey was dumbfounded he was confused.

"I don't know, they came out of nowhere!" The girl spoke while crying, the three of them ran as fast as possible.

When they reached the hideout, some of the memeber were lying unconscious, she quickly approached them but Akemi was no where to be found.

"What happened?" She asked helping the girl.

"President? I'm so glad you came, you have to hurry, they took the vice President and others" she cough and passed out again.

"Get medic as fast as possible, Kano follow me" they ran out to where the fight was supposed to be held, Mahiru couldn't help but be worried for her memebers.

"Stop" she said when they reached the place, it was a old school playground which was wide.

Mahiru clenched her fist in anger when she saw her memebers all bruised up and held hostage, she walk towards them.

"I guess you never stop playing unfair" she said, all the members of Maruhanabachi attention went towards her.

"Akemi!!" She yelled, she got startled and turned, she looked worried, but they met face to face.

"Release them"

"You have to first get me" she moved back letting her members fight with her.

"Kano, be ready"

"What?" Kano's voice started to shake, she was already tired.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you" Mahiru ran towards them and started beating them one by one, she kicked one on the face and punch one on the abdomen.

Kano was also helping her, she was strong but she get distracted easily.

"President are you okay?" She saw Mahiru was getting tired after beating half of them, but there were still many left.

"I'm fine, are you?" Mahiru hold her abdomen huffing, tired and losing energy.

"Y-Yeah, President please stay back, I got this" she moved infront of Mahiru "I'm very grateful you helped me, all the things you taught me to be strong" she block and hit one on the face.

"I will be the one to protect you" her eyes changed, Mahiru was shock, she moved fast taking out atleast 10 people at a time.

"No matter what happens! I won't lose!! Come and get me you basterds!!" She yelled, the opposite memebers got pissed and attacked her.

"This should be easy-" one spoke out of confidence, the next moment she was lying on the ground "she's a monster" they got scared but they didn't hold back.

"I should do something!" Mahiru thought holding her arm, she was in pain and she was tired but she couldn't do anything.

"Looks like you've started the fight without us President" someone said from behind, Mahiru turned seeing all her members standing.

"Everyone" she whispered, they walked towards her, one of the members bend down helping her "Akira informed us what happened so we came as fast as possible are you okay" she asked getting worried.

"I am now" Mahiru stood up with the help of her "Kuroi Tenshi! Let's teach them what a true fight is" Mahiru yelled.

"Yes President!. we're right behind you!!" Other's yelled, Kano was happy seeing them, she suddenly lost consciousness but Mahiru caught her "Mahiru?" She whispered

"Take a rest Kano, you did great"

50 minutes earlier, where Mahiru ran off after receiving the news, Mikey was left confused, but just after 5 minutes Emma came running

"Mikey!!!" She yelled catching her breath.

Both Draken and Mikey look confused at her.

"It's Shinichiro, come quick"