Chapter 14: Departure

After few days

"Thank you so much for taking care of me" I bow thanking the nurse.

"No problem, it was fun having you Mahiru" they bow back as I exited the hospital with Hasegawa.

"Where's Asura and Kiko?" I asked.

"Busy with the funeral" she stated and helped her carry the stuff.

"Funeral?"

"Yeah, Kiko's mom passed away yesterday"

"And you're telling me this now!"

"Well as decided not to tell you any of this because we thought you might get trigger and try to get up forcefully but you didn't so....."

"Huh that's weird, where is she now?"

"Probably at the funeral home, she also said she didn't want you to know at the moment" we reached my place and Hasegawa helped me to get changed and to organise the stuff.

"Ah Mahiru" a lady came from the open door.

"There was a robbery at you house, luckily you weren't here but they caught the guy" she suddenly hugged me.

"Ma'am be careful she's not fully healed" Hasegawa informed getting worried.

"It's okay Hasegawa, she's my neighbour"

"They might call you so be careful" she left.

"Thank you" I said while bowing.

"Robbery?" I chuckled "if someone did came to rob I'll help him find precious thing in this house"

"Don't you think you should atleast see him so that the police won't get any ideas?"

"Hmm later, I have some things to do at the moment" after a while Hasegawa left, she told me she had to help her father clean the dojo platform.

I decided to go visit Mikey, since I haven't met him for few days because he was busy with the funeral.

"Anyone home?" I saw the house was open but no one was there, "I'm coming in" I walk through the door and look around but it was very silent, I saw a portrait with flowers, it was Shinichiro

I stood infront of it looking at his face, I still couldn't believe it, how can he die, who would have done it, I sat down bowing showing respect.

"I will never forget you Shinichiro-san" I sigh getting upset.

"It's been so long, feels like it never happened" some spoke, I saw there was someone sitting on the backyard.

"I feel so useless" I stood up walking towards that person, it was a lady, beautiful, she looks kind.

"Do you know where they went?" I asked,she was touching her ring with her thumb "cemetery" she spoke

"Thank you" I bow "what's your name?"