Chapter 8: Made up my mind

I was roaming around the city with nothing to do, I decided to go Hasegawa's house to spend my time there.

"Oi Hasegawa!" I called from the front door, a lady opened the door, I quickly bow greeting her.

"Mahiru-chan, come in, Hasegawa will be out in a second" she was kind, I got in and waited for her, she offered me sweet and drinks.

"Hey, let's go" Hasegawa came in the meantime as we both got out.

"Thank you aunty"

"So where to?"

"Dunno, my bike is send to be repaired"

"Why?"

"I don't know, the engine suddenly stopped in the middle of road and I had to push it till the storeroom"

"That's bad, I'm gonna miss that bike"

"Why can't you have your own bike?"

"Hmm probably because I don't have any money" we joked and we're chatting for a while not until someone had to ruin the atmosphere.

"Mahiru Mahiru" said a girl appearing infront of us.

"Tsk it's you" I said ignoring her, it was the same girl I met that night.

"You know her?" Hasegawa asked when she got closer and closer.

"I'm not done from last night! Let's settle this here!" She was threatening me looking at my eyes, she was hella close.

"Oi oi" Hasegawa pushed me back slightly and got infront of me, the girl look up seeing her death glare with a dark aura coming from her.

"Who do you think you are to threatens my President like that" she cracked her knuckles as a vein pop below her eye "wanna 'settle' it with me?" She moved back.

"Huh I forgot you had a gang, July 7th, Remember that place we met, that's where we'll continue our fight" she said and left.

"Who's she?" Hasegawa asked as we watched her leave.

"She's few years younger then me, I don't know how she grew this much hatred for me, we used to go to the same taekwondo class and I would get praised for my skills a lot, when it came to choosing one and dropping one, my Sensei drop her and told her stuff no one wants to hear"

"Just because of that?"

"And also she thinks I kill her sister" Hasegawa's eyes got widen.

"How? And why?"

"It's a long story, she saw me the dead body and she thinks I was the one who did it, it's pretty lame" I fake a laugh and look down, it's been 2 years but it still bothers me, I wanna tell her what happened but she won't talk to me about this.

We went back to the Hideout "Hello President" they greeted, I smiled greeting back and sat on my place.

"So, what's the decision?" I asked scanning the area.

"Hmm Tanako-san said they need practice so she took them somewhere for a whole night, they should be back by now"

We got into talking and catching up with the other members, when suddenly Tanako-san came from the entrence.

"Hoi~~ how are ya President~~~" she said in a cute tone.

"Hi Tanako-san, I'm fine. How's the two-" I stopped seeing the girl and Kano walking from behind with all bruised up and dirty clothes.

"What happened?"

"Just some training" she gaved a cute eye smile, both the girl stood straight and bow 90 digree "good work today President" they said.

"Wow I'm impressed" the aura around them changed.

"Took some time but I think they're ready"
Hearing this from Tanako-san both the girls got happy and excited.

"We won't let you down"

____

"Tanako-san really did a good job" Hasegawa said looking at the two girls who were getting to know the members.

"Yep, that's why she's the one who picks the members, she knows what she's doing and how it should be done" I stated and turned back "I'm hungry" I said when my stomach growled.

"Not surprised" Hasegawa took me out to treat me but suddenly stopped "we forgot to inform about the gang thread"

"Oh right, let's go it tomorrow, a lot of members are out of town today" there was 10 days left for the fight, and I wanted to settle it once and for all.

"Hey, Kazutora wanna go for a ride?" Baji asked as he sat on his bike starting the engine.

"Sure, it's not like I have anything else to do" he got in and drove somewhere, they both stopped at a place to eat street food.

"This is pretty good" they tried some takoyaki and went back to talk, it was a daily routine of Kazutora and Baji.

"Oi, there's a gang fight". Kazutora stated looking at a bung of people walking somewhere wearing the same uniform.

"Leave it, it's no use, we shouldn't get Toman in trouble" Baji stated as he sat back on his bike and drove.

"Yeah let's go somewhere else" Kazutora said excitedly and look around.

"Isn't that Shinichiro-kun?" He spoted him

"Oh hoi Baji, and Kazutora".he greeted.

"Where are you going?" It was a little suspicious since he was carrying a bag with a cloth in it.

"Just visiting a friend" he smiled and left, Baji and Kazutora decided to leave as well

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

What would have happened if they didn't?.

What will happen if they had followed him?.

No one can change the future.

There's no one who can prevent accidents.