Chapter 9: Be Aware

The next day,

"Listen everyone, we decided to call an emergency meeting due to the recent fight threat we recieved yesterday, the gang is called Maruhanabachi, the leader is Akemi and the vice leader is Katsumi, with members approximately 250" Hasegawa stated, I stood up taking her place.

"I'm hoping everyone to show up! If you dont then there's no place for you in Kuroi Tenshi, the fight will held in July 7th, even tho we are outnumbered, we can still win by teamwork and looking after eachother" I look around seeing everyone energetic and ready for the fight.

"If we lose this there will be no Kuroi Tenshi"

"We won't disappoint you President!" One yelled after another.

"That's what I thought" I turned slightly to the right and kano with that girl wearing casual clothes.

"Hey you two, where's your uniform?"

"We didn't get it President"

"Who's incharge?"

"She said she need some time because of her school work, and that they have to appear physically for the measurement" Kiko stated.

"Get their uniforms done before the fight, it'll bring disgrace to the gang"

"Yes President" two bow and left the hideout, "others go home and prepare yourself, you'll just waste your time being here" others also left, only the founding members were there.

"What should we do?" Kiko stated.

"What do you mean?" All the three of us glared at her.

"We almost lost the last fight because of me" she clenched looking down.

"It wasn't your fault Kiko, I'll protect you this time" Asura said holding her shoulder as a comfort she needed.

"I'm counting on you" she gaved a soft smile.

During our fight one of the members from the opposite team knew her and reminded her things she wished to forget just to win, she had a panic attack in the middle of the fight. Which led our guard down but in the meantime the police came and we had to end it.

"It's okay guys, let's look out for eachother and no one can stop us". I stated and got up from the circle we made, Hasegawa joined.

"On the bright side we have Mahiru"

"Was that sarcasm?" I asked turning back she shrugged.

"Let's go roam" we went to roam the Shibuya town at night. It was bright and shining like diamonds, we didn't realise we reached Yokohama.

The four of us took a rest sitting on a peaceful place, it was a place where the ocean view was available but it was a bit far and at a high slop.

"I didn't know we get this pretty view from Yokohama" Asura stated as she brought some snacks from the convenience store with kiko.

"Here Mahiru, they had your favourite drink" I took it and started drinking, it was calm and peaceful.

"Imagine if we never met" kiko stated.

Asura stared at her "what!?"

"I mean, how different would our lives be" everyone was silent, she got pissed "don't ignore me"

"We don't wanna talk about the lonely side of lives" Hasegawa stated sipping her juice.

"Shall we go home?" I asked taking a deep breath.

"Hmmm sure, let's meet some thugs" Asura yelled.

As Asura wanted to, we roam the Yokohama town looking around, we spotted some thugs but they seem unfriendly

"Ahhh we've been walking for 30 minutes and none of them wants to talk to us, why? Do we look weird?" We sat somewhere on the sidewalk, me and Hasegawa were standing kiko and Asura were sitting.

I chuckled "maybe we do, who knows it's not like-" suddenly a boy pop up infront of me.

Everyone glared at him shocked "how did he get there?"

"I- I think you're pretty cool can I get your number" he stated while blushing, he was cute ngl.

"Umm I....." Hasegawa seem very angry, Asura and Kiko were holding her preventing her from moving further into hitting the boy.

"Please, Mahiru-san" his eyes sparkled, how does he know my mind? He raised his hand almost holding mine when someone stopped him, I was glad thinking it was Hasegawa.

But when I saw Hasegawa was still being hold back from Kiko and Asura, they also look shock.

"Get lost kiddo" the man behind me spoke, he was so close I got terrified, he hold the boy's wrist tightly.

"Sorry" he moved back and ran away, the man made his distance from me and sigh in relief.

"That was close" he stated, I turned seeing a guy with a huge scar on accross his head with two different eye color.

"Thank you mister" I said bowing.

"No problem, I'm guessing you girls are new here"

"Yes, we came from Shibuya"

"Go home, it's not safe at night"

"We can take care of ourselves" Asura stated, he saw the logo and the name.

"Ahh you people must be in a gang, but watch out for ambush, there's a lot of gang who roam at night, go home now" he stated and walk off.

"What's up with him?"

"Now I'm scared, let go home!!!" Kiko said and pulled Asura away, aka her ride.

"Mahiru, you coming?" Hasegawa called.

I was still staring at the dude who helped me, he seem familiar, I felt like I've seen him before! I couldn't remember anything so I followed Hasegawa.

She dropped me till my house and left, I also went back to my appartment but sense someone.

I quickly attacked but that figure hold my hand stopping me, he growled "hi~~"

"Let me go" I said getting pissed and he immediately let me go, I noticed it was Baji.

"Baji-san?" I went closer to take a better look, "I almost kill you!" I hit him on the arm.

He laughed cute but what was he doing here, in the middle of the night! I turned putting the key in to open the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, he didn't replied "Baji-san?" I got confused, just as I opened the door I turned onto to see he was 5 cm away from me.

"Ahhh......Baji-"

"What's that fragrance?" He asked.

"Hm?" He moved back, I awkwardly turned
A deva vu? I walk into my house as he followed me, I told him to sit where ever he want.

"What are you doing here? Sitting infront of my house at this time?"

"Hm I was worried, where were you?"

"Yokohama, we took a pretty long ride" I chuckled and took off my Jacket hanging it somewhere on the wall, he got up taking it off while I was talking to myself.

"Wahh I look so cool" he did some poses infront of the mirror, I looked and started laughing.

"It does suit you, it's a little small" I noticed his Toman jacket, I took it wearing it and put my hair infront like him.

"Baji Keisuke des" I said the deepest voice I can, he was staring at me with the most judgmental look.

"What? I do sound like you" I noticed my sleeves were overflowing, I suddenly burst into laughter.