Chapter 6: Enrolling

Just when she left I immediately called someone "hey Yuno, saw that girl" I look out my window and saw Yuno "follow her" she nodded and left.

After that I decided not to do anything and wait for the information, it was necessary to know the background of the people who want to join Kuroi Tenshi without them telling us.

"What should I do today?" Suddenly my stomach growled "I should eat first" I started making a small meal.

"Hm?" I noticed my phone was buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mahiru, thank god you're up"

"What's up?" It was my big brother we are not blood related but he knows where I came from and is very understanding.

"Do you mind coming to the house for a family dinner?"

"Today?"

"Yes, at night around 7"

"Hmm sure I don't have anything to do anyway"

"Okay see ya"

"But wait! Should I bring something for the kids?"

"Hmm Dorayaki will be fine" he hung up.

"Family dinner?" The last family I had was 2 years ago, which was the first and last, I really hope not to mess it up.

Meanwhile.

"Hey, big brother who did you call?" Mikey asked Shinichiro who was busy on his phone.

"Hmm one of my friend, she's going through a tough time now"

"Ohh should we make something for her? She sounds like your girl fri-" he received a hit on his head.

"She's a kid! Mind your words"

"Sorry" he yelp in pain touching his head.

"Go get some juice from the convenience store" he ordered him as Mikey went.

On his way he met Baji, with shopping bags.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Kazutora's house, he said he has something to show me" he stated "what about you?"

"Convenience store" they didn't talk for too long and went their ways.
_________

Evening

As I left my house for the daily meeting of Kuroi Tenshi, I saw that girl was already waiting for me in front of my house.

"Let's go"

"Where are we going?"

"To the hideout, oh yeah I didn't get your name"

"It's Kurahashi kano" she said happily.

"Why are you do happy?"

"Ahh nothing, just y'know walking with you just feels so safe, knowing that no can defeat you, I've heard so much about you, I have even been to one of your fights and how you defeated half of the gang by yourself" she did a silent scream fangirling.

I didn't know I was that famous, we reach the place and I saw everyone,I didn't expect everyone to assembled there.

"What's the occasion?"

"Nothing, just here to watch the match" said one of the memeber, there was only 50-70 people so far.

"What match?"

"We heard there's a new recruit who wants to join, who's that President?" She asked pointing at Kano.

"Maybe she's the new recruit"

"Oh.... does she knows how to fight?" Just then Hasegawa came looking all mysterious.

"She's here, there is this girl who wants to join Kuroi Tenshi" behind Hasegawa was a girl.

"Who's that?" Hasegawa asked.

"She also wanted to join"

"Let's get them fighting" Asura yelled all excited, I looked back at Kano "do you know how to fight?"

She hesitated "umm I can try" Hasegawa wanted to test their strengths and see who's stronger.

"Get ready" the girl seemed pretty strong and kano was hesitating, I was kinda worried if she lose then I won't be able to help her.

"Fight!"

The girl was ready and determined, she charged at Kano with no warning, Kano got scared and dodged.

"Wahhhhh that was unexpected" the girl got pissed and tried to hit her several times but maybe Kano was quick on her feet.

"Fight back!" Some of Kuroi Tenshi members yelled at her, Kano look at girl who was going to hit her again but she dodged and kneed her on the stomach.

"I think we have seen enough" Hasegawa stated "that was pretty boring" she sounded disappointed.

"I don't think any one of you is-" she was cut off. By kano

"Please!" She yelled loudly and bow "we need this" she stated causing the girl whome she just fought to widen her eyes.

"We?"

"I know we may look weak but this is our dream, we want to be in Kuroi Tenshi, we will prove ourselves when we have a chance" she yelled out still bowing, the girl beside her also bow.

"We will stay devoted to this gang and we will always help the memeber"

"President, I don't think we should drop them"

"Hmm maybe we should" some memeber joked, we could see the frustration on their face.

"I gotta be somewhere" I said looking at the time, it was almost 6:30 and I only had 30 minutes.

"Wait are we in?" The girl spoke everyone gaved her death glare "I mean President" a sweat drop on her forehead.

"Hm I'll leave that up to Tanako-san" I said almost exiting the hideout, both the girls were confused "who's Tanako-san?"

"Tanako-san" one member yelled, a hand pop up among the crowd.

"Hai~~" she said in a cute tone, she was smiling as always with a happy aura around her.

"So Tanako-san? What's your decision?" Before she announced her decision I left the hideout, I walked towards the convenience store.

"Can I get 5 Dorayaki and 2 can of Strawberry juice" I bought the stuff and went out the store when someone stopped me.

"Hey" she said while smirking, weird. I ignored and walk past her.

"Oi!! Who do you think you are?" Another girl who was with her yelled.

I look back at them "answer me!" She yelled, I ignored and start walking again, she got more pissed and stopped me by holding shoulder.

The girl had pink hair and the other one who hold my shoulder was a little shorter then her who had brown hair.