Prologue Act 1-1: The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind

The screen starts with two shooting stars that were drawn on the sand with a small branch on the side, and a crab was seen standing in the corner.

"So...what you're trying to say is that you fell here, from another world?" A familiar, high-pitched feminine voice spoke out.

"Woah!?"

"Amazing..!"

"Astonishing...!"

"Oh wow!"

"Now this looks awesome!"

It's understandable for the people of Tevyat to watch the screen for the first time like discovering mystical artifacts. Some showed their faces in awe while others remained neutral but still fascinated. Lumine softly giggled at their reaction, she remembers back to her old days when she watched the screen for the first time, as she became addicted to watching every show without stopping until her brother came to the rescue, pulling her away.

The female traveler could only smile sadly at that fondling memory, and now she's here to watch the future getting information and clues, even the tiniest spec is fine as long as she finds her lost brother and helps Boboiboy on their journey.

"How's it doing that?" The Outrider of the Knights of Favonius exclaimed in surprise and awe at the same time, as she voiced out the one question that was on everyone's mind.

'That's what we call a video screen, it will be the instrument that I will be using to project the future to you all. It is a screen that's being fed information to display what you are seeing now. It's a common sight to see in my homeworld.' Makoto quickly explains.

"Fascinating..." Albedo mutters to himself, and you can see his eyes are glinting in interest.

Sitting beside him is Klee looking at the screen awestruck like kids watching Cocome- you know what I mean.

"That was Paimon's voice just now, right?" Yoimiya noted.

"Just who are you talking to?" Kazuha asks.

"She's talking to me," Lumine answered.

"Oh! Am I the narrator?" The little fae beamed as her little starry eyes lit up.

"No, I don't think so." Lumine snorted as she saw her travel guide physically deflated on her pillow throne. "Don't you remember, this conversation just happened a few hours ago?"

"Oh yeah! That time at the beach." Paimon remembers.

"Aww did Paimon draw that? How adorable!" Amber cooed in delight.

Paimon felt proud and happy as she puffed up her chest with her hand on her waist. "I did!" She exclaims.

"Good job, Paimon! After this, I will treat you to my special servings!" Xiangling suggested with Guobao clapping his paws.

"Sure!" Paimon quickly accepts.

"But what was this about you being from another world?" The Shirasagi Himegimi asked. "I wasn't aware they existed, or that travel between them was even possible before meeting the Guardian and, uh...you."

"Well, it is. My... twin brother and I travel between many different worlds. We did cross a few different worlds where video screens like this existed, along with many different kinds of technology." The blonde-haired traveler explained.

"That's actually really cool!" Amber looked astonished.

"To think we have a world traveler..." Xingqiu murmured.

"But uh, the...v-video, was it?. It stopped." Sucrose spoke up, looking at the now paused screen.

'Ah, yes, that's right. I will pause the video or the video will pause automatically if too many people are talking at the same time, or a conversation takes too long, it would be pretty inconvenient if you miss out on any important information.'