Chapter Lepus: Wind, Courage, and Wings

After watching the last part of the future, everyone went to the front hoping to see who were the new guests that Makoto brought. They arrived at the front and saw there were six people that were there.

One of them noticed the others had just arrived, "Qiqi saw there are other people here." That was a small girl that was almost the same height as the little trio. The long part of her hair is braided into a long plait with her hair light purple. She has several fulu talismans stuck on her.

Her attire consists of a purple frock and a deep purple beret with a magenta tassel on top and her Cryo Vision embedded in the side. She wears a pair of simple earrings, one black and one white. She also wears black heels and white stockings wrapped in mummy-like bandages. Her fingernails are black.

All the new guests noticed where Qiqi was looking, "You're right. Seems like this might be more kidnapping than I realized."

The person next to her is a doctor with light green hair. He wears a high-collared, short-sleeved, cropped shirt that is teal and purple and fastens with buttons across the front. His lavender-and-blue pants have crossing white patterns resembling snake skin. Over his pants, Baizhu wears a teal sash from which his Dendro Vision hangs attached to a tassel, and a pale blue jacket patterned with a white snake and green flowers, similar to a lab coat, drapes around his shoulders like a cape. From his sash, several colorful pieces of fabric hang on his right, while a long green-and-white adornment hangs on his left.

At the back of his waist is a cylindrical green-and-gold container, tied with a bow made of green cord. He wears asymmetrical arm gauntlets with gold details, a white one on his right and a black one on his left. The left arm also bears a white beaded bracelet and a loosely wound bandage. A golden coin on a purple cord sits around his right ankle, and his flats are dark blue, with gold details and purple soles. Changsheng drapes around his neck like a scarf.

"You're correct on that." The other is a woman with bright pink hair. Her outfit consists of a dark red and black backless cropped top accented with gold, a white scarf-like wrapped collar accented with dark red, and a pair of detached, long, puffed white sleeves with black cuffs, a large white pom-pom attached to each. She wears a large, dark red xiezhi hat accented with black and gold. Her collar and hat are both adorned with gold tong bao-shaped buttons. As well as this, she wears a short dark red skirt lined with gold swirls akin to clouds, fastened with a yellow ribbon tied in a bow on her left hip over a pair of uneven black shorts with lace trim. Her footwear consists of a pair of red and gold upturned-toed boots with white fluffy lining and gold heels and soles.

She carries a thick book, fastened by two leather belts on her right hip, where her Vision is affixed. She also carries a large steelyard decorated with adeptus elements.

"How interesting..." The next person was a woman with black hair with dark blue coloration and blue eyes. Her attire consists of a blue qipao-like overcoat and a dark bodysuit embellished with silver details. Her attire is decorated with a number of trinkets and accessories, including white bracelets on her arms and a number of chokers and necklaces around her neck from which a charm resembling a die hangs. In addition to this, she keeps a furred white coat hanging from the back of her outfit somewhat resembling a cape, and sports a pair of thigh-high boots that leave a part of her thigh exposed, where her Hydro Vision is attached. The woman also sports a pair of white blue-tipped earrings resembling teardrops.

Ganyu looks at the guests and notices a familiar face, "Isn't that-?!" Shenhe was also surprised that the person in question was also in the house.

The person in question was a woman that has long black hair with light green accents. Her hair is tied like a ponytail with a black and green ribbon with a holder as well. She wears a black dress with gold and blue accents, along with a white part of her outfit on her shoulders. She also wears glasses with her eyes light green.