Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 1

"So... this is a confusing one." The boy with the cap said as he managed to round up the people that had arrived just now. Each of them was very different from one another as they each had their own Visions.

"I guess I'll introduce myself. My name's Gaming and I am one of the guards for the Sword and Strongbox Secure Transport Agency." He introduced himself, to which he began to introduce Nahida to everyone, "And this is Nahida, which is the little girl I run into."

"I guess I could go next." They turned to the next person as they saw their appearance. It was a boy with pinkish hair styled in a short mullet, and his bangs were pushed back with a black headband.

His attire consists of a sleeveless white collared tunic worn over a sleeveless black undershirt with a mustard yellow tassel decoration dangling from his right shoulder, detached black sleeves with buckles that cover his arms and palms, and a black choker around his neck. He also fashions a brown cloud-patterned haori coat that he ties around his waist, a thick dark belt with two pale red tassels hanging from it where a sheathed jitte and his Anemo Vision are attached, golden-brown knee-length hakama pants and dark knee-high red-strapped sandals that expose part of his feet.

"My name's Shinkanoin Heizhou, I'm a detective of the Tenryou Commission." He introduced himself, "Where was everyone before we were transported here?"

"I was doing my job sending in packages. Oh, the name's Kirara by the way." They saw the cat girl with bright brown hair answer. She wears a brown cat-ear-like accessory decorated with gold and flowers and lined with blue fabric and white fur. Along with this, her hair is styled with a number of yellow and brown hairpins, as well as one flower-shaped clip on the right of her hair. Kirara has a distinct set of two-toned cat tails.

Her outfit consists of a dark-colored cropped top made up of two pieces of fabric and decorated in the middle with a large yellow ornament with a jingle bell and two yellow tassels. Over this, she wears a patterned light blue tunic with detached sleeves decorated around the arms with white fur and long dark fingerless gloves that stretch past her elbow.

Around her waist, the girl wears a stylized black belt consisting of a long piece of black fabric held together with numerous bows of varying colors with a dangling ornament pinned to it and a small blue cape decorated with flowers. Under all this, she wears a pleated blue skirt lined with gold and a set of black leg warmers.

"I was beating some Hilichurls that were getting close to my home." The one who answered was a woman with black hair with yellow ends. hair is styled to resemble cat ears and she wears a golden triangular earring on her left ear.

She wears black knee-high boots, shorts, a belt, and elbow-length fingerless gloves, with a black and red fabric top. The entire outfit has gold-colored armor pieces attached: kneepads and wrist guards on both sides; a pauldron, vambrace, and gauntlet on her right arm, and a single bangle on her left bicep. She also wears a dark red feathered cape with two gold decorations hanging from it, and her vision hangs from her belt just behind her right hip.

One of them from the group recognized her, "Aren't you that warrior Dehya from the desert?" That got her attention as she didn't think they would recognize her.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Dehya asked as she crossed her arms for an answer.

The person who questioned her was a girl with green hair and purple eyes. Her hair is styled with a large hairpin resembling a flower with a black ribbon. She wears an earring with a large gem on her left ear.

Her outfit consists of a green shawl with gold tassels worn over a brown dress that exposes her upper back, has detached sleeves, and includes a small black ribbon on the back and several gold trinkets. She also wears a pair of dark gloves that cover only her palms and leave her fingers exposed. Around her waist is a belt; her Dendro Vision, which has two long orange ribbons attached, hangs from the belt on her left side. She also sports long golden brown open-toe stockings, a golden ornament on her left thigh, black heeled boots with a fur trim that leaves her toes exposed, and a long yellow scarf with gold details.