Break 2: Shows and Movies

It was a break time for everyone as most were very exhausted from watching the future three times in a row. They relax with some activities around the house as they either play a game that's from Boboiboy's world again or explore the house and discover some new rooms.

Boboiboy himself walked down to that hall and went back into that DVD & Movies room that he discovered beforehand. He went over there on his own, well... he was being followed by a group of familiar people. Those people are Lumine, Paimon, Amber, Razor, Bennett, Mona, Fishcl (along with Oz), Thoma, Xiangling, and Yoimiya.

"What do you think is in that room that Boboiboy enters?" Paimon asked them.

"Probably something from his world that's for sure." Mona said as they were outside of the room that Boboiboy entered recently, "Anyone has ideas on what these words meant?"

"Maybe it's something similar to the future we've been watching? From the guardian's explanation alone, he seems to come from a similar world to Boboiboy's." Amber stated her opinion.

"I think... might have a foggy idea on what this is, but we should just enter and find this out ourselves," Lumine told them.

"I agree."

"That's fine by me." Bennett and Razor were the first to agree, while the rest of the girls and boys began to nod and agree with Lumine's suggestion as well.

They entered the room and saw the DVDs that this room had to offer. They were surprised by the amount of it as they looked around the room. Razor looked at one of the cases and was impressed by the picture on the cover, "It's very interesting."

Mona was awed by the variation as she couldn't believe this many, "This is such a big collection..."

"I know, right?" Xiangling agrees with this.

"Hey, guys! I think I found it!" They heard Boboiboy's voice and went over to him. They took a peek from one of the shelves and saw Boboiboy using a remote on one of the TVs and was on what they could tell was 'YouTube'. They saw him already splitting into seven elements as they gathered around to watch the television.

"What episode do we leave on again? It's been a while since we last saw it." Blaze asked as he forgot which episode they left off.

Solar looks at the note and sees what episode they were left on, "In episode 5. We haven't watched episodes 6 and 7 yet."

As they were having conversations with one another, the others were confused about what they meant. "Any ideas what they were saying?" Yoimiya asked everyone.

"Nope./I don't./Don't look at me." Everyone said 'No' as an answer as they were clueless about what the personalities were saying right now.

As Bennett tries to get a better look, he stumbles upon others and they widen by their movement. 'Oh no...'

"Waaahh!!"

*Boom!*

All of them fell from impact, which got all of Boboiboys' attention. "Um, guys?" Thorn along with all of the brothers was surprised that they followed them inside of this room.

"Uh... Hehehe, sorry." Lumine apologized to them for following from behind.

After a small explanation of why they were following Boboiboy in the first place, the Elemental Brothers begin to understand where they were coming from. "You could've told us that you want to join this room," Quake told them, which they regret.

"Sorry, but our curiosity got us first." Thoma apologized. "So what kind of room is this? You seem to be familiar with this place."

"It's a room that's similar to where we watch the future. The only difference is that this room contains all of the footage and videos that are for fiction and entertainment."