Chapter 1 Act 3: New Stars Approaches

Everyone was doing some of their activities in the house, and Ei began walking down the hall with Sara following her. As they continued walking, Sara started to have some conversation with her.

"Raiden Shogun, may I have a conversation with you?" Ei heard it and wouldn't mind.

"Speak about it, general." Sara heard it and told her the thing that's been in the back of her head.

"What's your opinion on Boboiboy firsthand? I'm curious." She thought of the answer that was inside her.

"At first, I thought he was just a mortal with too much power. But after seeing all the good deeds he's done and the emotions that I felt, I begin to question my perspective on life." Ei answers, "If he and that traveler were to end up in Inazuma, I want to see how they would handle the eternity and bring joy to the nation."

Sara was a little surprised by the answer, "Are you saying... that you are willing to let go of your desire to preserve eternity?" She nods, which surprised her even more.

"If that's my- No, Inazuma's future, I would accept that regardless." Hearing that surprised Sara, she wondered how much emotions had changed after watching multiple parts of the future.

-Timeskip-

Everyone went to the record room and prepared to watch the next future. The video begins playing itself, continuing where the previous part left off.

Chapter 1: Act 3

A New Star Approaches

The group is climbing up the highest mountain at Mt. Tianheng to reach the Jade Chamber. Until now, the group has finally reached the top of the mountain.

Boboiboy is on the ground to catch his breath including Lumine too.

A few minutes later, they got up and they found the Jade Chamber.

Some people who aren't from Liyue were surprised by the Jade Chamber, "It's huge!!"

Kuki nods, agreeing with Itto on this. "You got that right."

"So I guess that storyteller was telling the truth," Kokomi mutters as she admires the size of the Jade Chamber.

"Look, up there! That's the Jade Chamber." Paimon pointed in the direction

"That's pretty high up." Boboiboy put his hand on his forehead to look closer

"Question is, how do we get up there?" Lumine asked

Ganyu blanched. "Oh my... I, ah, seemed to have forgotten to tell you how to get up there."

Lumine just gave her a shrug. "Ehh, not the worst thing you could have done. We'll figure it out one way or another."

"Be that as it may, please accept my apologies." Ganyu insisted.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Ganyu," Paimon interjected. "But thanks"

"Hmm... Uhh... Ah, this is bad, Paimon's supposed to be your guide, but Paimon doesn't know where the way up to the Jade Chamber is..."

"You're only realizing that now!?" Lumine said in annoyance.

"I'm... not sure if I should switch to Cyclone for help." Boboiboy scratches his head in confusion.

Ningguang chuckles at that, "It's fine. I don't mind if some visitors that could fly reach the Jade Chamber." Boboiboy and Cyclone were relieved that she didn't mind it at all.