Break 1: Games and Reading

After an hour of preparation, all of the Boboiboys were in the room where the tables contained all of the games that they bought before. There were Unos, Jenga, Monopoly, Board Games, D&D style board games, etc. Since Makoto was busy fixing up the video before it was fully prepared, everyone decided that it was time for a little break.

"Got all the games out?" Quake asked, to which they all responded with a thumbs-up. "Great, everyone in your position."

Thunderstorm sighed as he said, "Do I have to do this?" Everyone wanted him, Diluc and Xiao to be in a staring contest to see who could last the longest.

"Hey, we don't have any other games for them to play. So it's for the best." Thorn said as there weren't many games they had for them to choose. They heard the door open and saw everyone come in for the game.

"Quake, everything's set up?" Lumine asked her, to which he responded with a thumbs-up. Some were smiling as they prepared to play some games that they had prepared.

"Time for the games to be started!!" Paimon exclaimed as she was excited to watch it.

-Timeskip-

Everyone went on to choose which games they wanted to play as there were a lot of games to choose from. There were some that were interested in playing Uno and Jenga, as well as some D&D style board games, and there were some that were playing games that were much easier to understand. They formed themselves into groups as they prepared themselves to watch it.

Those who were playing Uno were Keqing, Solar, Mona, and Cyclone. There were some in the audience that wanted to see which one would win to the top, to which they were excited. Quake was there as a referee not to let anyone cheat and tell the rules. Keqing teams up with Cyclone as she doesn't like his personality, while Mona teams up with Solar as he is the smartest.

"So, what are the rules exactly?" Mona asked as they were all holding 7 cards each.

"Each card has four colors in total: Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow. Each of them has corresponding numbers along with symbols that could either stop you or assist you in winning." He explained, "There are also some plus cards that will force you and your opponents to take cards by the amount that was told on the card. You can immediately put another plus card if you have one but be warned that your opponent might have the same one. You cannot put down a card that has different symbols or colors. You can switch colors with the same logo, but be careful as your opponent might take advantage of this. There's also a rainbow card, which allows you to pick four colors with ease."

They nodded, as they had hoped that it would be easy playing this. "One last thing, if you don't have a card that has the same colors or symbols, you have to keep drawing more cards from the deck. And if you ever have one more card, you need to say Uno otherwise you might have to take two more cards from the deck. So, be warned."

They took a breath as they had hoped it was not too difficult. "I'll draw the card first." He pulled out a card from the deck, which was a 7 blue. "You may go, Keqing."

She nods as he puts down a 1 blue on top of 7 blue. It was Solar's turn next as he put down 5 blue from his cards. Cyclone checks her card and sees if there are, to which she puts down a blue stop card.

"Can't move a turn, Mona. So sorry." She sighed, seeing that she had to give her turn to Eula's next. Keqing puts down a yellow stop card, which forces Solar to not put down the card.

He didn't like it, but he had to play by the rules. Cyclone looks at her card and puts down 3 yellow. Mona looks at the pile, to which she puts down a 3 green on it. Keqing saw the colors, to which he put down a green reverse card.