Chapter Tempus Fugit: Troublesome Work

Some audience members left the room to grab some snacks or do their own business, so some stayed in the room. Lisa was one of them as she wrote down a story that was based on the previous future and focused on the group with Amber. She focuses on writing about romance and adventure as thinks it is suitable for her own story.

"You're a writer?" She turns to Yanfei and she is surprised to learn that Lisa could write a story.

"Well, I was once a little girl who loved stories and histories. Before I became a librarian, I wrote fairy tales in children's books and taught young writers how to be inspired by an idea while also making a good story."

"You impressed this one that you have such talent to become a storyteller." They saw that Xianyun was there, listening to the conversation. "What made you want to become a librarian rather than a full-fledged storyteller?"

Lisa sighed reasoning, "Honestly, it can be a lot of work if I were to write many stories. I don't have the emotions or passion to write many stories, as being a librarian suited me as I can watch over the books and read the histories through the library."

They continued their conversation and they got along pretty nicely.

A Few Minutes Later...

Everyone started to come back to the room as they brought some snacks and got some needed time to think.

'Glad everyone is back, but be careful on eating the snacks. Otherwise, cleaning it might take me for a while.' They nod as they respect the matters in the room. Makoto pressed play, playing the next record that he kept in store.

The camera starts as it shows Lightning heading to the library with a grumbling expression, "Stupid Light, asking me to borrow the books from the Library. What am I to him? A library delivery system?" Lighting grumbled in annoyance.

-Flashback-

It was some time after confronting Dvalin, that the group was back on their own as they were doing their own business. Lumine has rented the house to stay in before starting the new journey.

Hearing that audience gives some clear idea on when this video's taking place, "So this takes place after we save Dvalin, but it sounds like the Fatui haven't attacked them now." Jean mutters.

"Sounds right. By the looks of it, they might be waiting for their chance to get the Gnosis from the bard after they return to the Holy Lyre." Diluc said, agreeing with her.

They were in the house, to which Light called him in. "Hey, Lightning." Light calls him as Lightning turns to him.

"What?"

"Can you get me some books about travel guides and The Seven from the Knights of Favonius Library?" Light gave him a small paper list of the books he wanted.

"Ehh? Why me?! Why not ask the others? In fact, why don't you go by yourself?" Lightning asked.

"The others are busy. Earth needs me with something, Water is sleeping now, and the other three are with Lumine and Paimon on commissions." Hearing the last part made them think of their actions, "I hope those three didn't cause any trouble." Light said, which Lightning gives no choice but to nod on that.

"Hold on, why would those three be causing trouble?" Diona asked, "I know those three have the personality of a kid, but it couldn't be that bad."

'You might want to take back what you said, wine cat.' They were confused as to what he meant, and they saw what Lightning and Light were afraid of.

-Meanwhile with Lumine and the group-

The Trio Trouble Maker is destroying the Hilichurl's camp and some towers... while causing a lot of damage to the land that surrounds it. Lumine and Paimon (along with the audience) were standing there from a distance with a blank expression and sweat dropped.