Prologue Act 2-2: For a Tomorrow Without Tears

*BEEP!* *BEEP!* *BEEP!*

Boboiboy heard his alarm clock ringing, to which he pressed the button and got up. He stretches his arms as he gets himself up. "Another day in this place." He went to the bathroom and took a shower, which he really needed to freshen up. As he's in the shower, his personalities are playing Uno as they get bored with what to do.

'AAAARRRGGHH!!! WHAT'S WITH THESE CARDS!!!' Fire roared in fury, looking at his hands where he kept drawing more cards and he was not getting the one he wanted. 'COME ON!!!'

'Ahahahaha!' Wind and Leaf howled in amusement, watching Fire keep drawing more cards in misery.

Light smiles seeing him in misfortune, 'You noob.' 

Fire had enough and threw away the cards.'THAT'S IT!! COME HERE!!' Immediately, an all-out brawl was happening with Fire's anger. Boboiboy could hear the commotion from outside and sighed at this.

He opened the door and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. He arrives in the kitchen and finds Razor along with Thoma and Bennett, which surprises him. "Hey, guys. I didn't think you four would wake up this early."

They turned around and found Boboiboy there, "Oh, Boboiboy! Hard-working I see." He chuckles as he enters the kitchen. "Glad you're here, we were just having a conversation on what should be our breakfast."

"Really? What do you guys have in mind?" He asked as he was interested in this conversation.

"We were thinking of having meat as breakfast, but we realize that Razor has eaten a lot of meat and we're unsure if that's safe for him." He turns to Razor, who has no idea about it.

"I eat meat all of the time. I don't get sick very often."

"But do you eat anything else? Anything other than meat?" Light took over Boboiboy as he needed to know what Razor was always eating in the wild.

"Other than meat, I've eaten some plants and vegetables that are in the wild. Though, I don't know how to cook them." That alarmed everyone, so they immediately devised a plan.

"We better give him something other than meat. He will get himself sick." Thoma and Bennett nod, to which they immediately went into the kitchen. Razor was left behind as he was confused about what they were doing.

After an hour, the people from Mondstadt were already waking up and were heading to the kitchen for breakfast. They saw some food prepared on the table, to which they saw seven Boboiboys and Thoma working in the kitchen with Bennett moving the plates, with Lightning and Wind's help.

Mona was impressed that they were working hard for breakfast, "Not bad, you seem to be working hard on the food."

Wind chuckles on that, "Well, you better thank Thoma and Bennett. They were a great help on what we should be eating."

They all sat on the chairs, and they began eating their breakfast. Lumine turns to Boboiboy and sees he is eating what appears to be fried rice with some vegetables and eggs mixed in. She also noticed that Razor was eating soup with Bennett's help since he didn't know how to use a spoon. She was impressed and continued eating as time went on for them.

As she was eating, she soon noticed that she ended up next to Boboiboy. She took this chance and told him something, "I heard from the alchemist that you defeated an alien that's able to absorb and use 7 elements. And for that, I'd have my gratitude to stop that monster."

He smiles, to which he gives a nod to her. "Thanks, I couldn't do it if Tok Kasa was there to train me."

Oz appears and joins in on the conversation, "Speaking of which, whatever happens to your teacher? I'd assume that he joins the fight."