Prologue Act 2-1: That Green Fellow and The Seven

In Mondstadt, Boboiboy and Lumine were walking as they were heading back to the town. They were having conversations about Boboiboy's powers, and how he managed to obtain them in the first place. Lumine and Paimon were shocked at how to really achieve the power of seven elements, "So your power comes from these... ball robots that are called Power Spheres?"

"Yeah, my friends and I travel around the galaxy to save them from being misused for evil." He explains to them, "We defeated a lot of enemies before, some of them were powerful enough to take over a solar station."

As they continued the conversation, Boboiboy could feel a ringing in his head. 'Urgh... What's this ringing?' He thought before he suddenly blacked out of nowhere.

-

-

-

-

-

"..ey! ..ey! Hey!" Boboiboy heard someone's voice nearby and got up. "Hey, you look like you were out cold for a while. Everything alright?" He saw the person talking to him was a boy almost the same age as him.

He wears cuffed navy shorts and a sleeveless cream-colored jacket with blue and gold details, a leather belt, a bag with his Vision attached to it, gloves, a yellow bandanna tied around his right arm, and goggles on his head.

He did find it odd that he has a band-aid on his nose, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. But I'm more worried about what happened to you?" He points out the clothes that are patched up and sewn in various places.

"Oh, that! Don't worry, it's only my misfortune that I ended up like this." The boy explains, which doesn't make Boboiboy any more relieved hearing that.

'Now I'm even more worried for him!!'

"I don't smell any familiar with this place." They turned when they heard the voice and saw someone else in there with him, and they found his outfit to be... unique. He wears green camouflage pants, an orange poncho-like shirt, dark boots, and a dark hooded coat decorated with belts. His accessories are a tooth necklace, thumb-less orange gloves, and one gold earring on his left ear.

They saw how rough his outfit was, and made him wonder where he lived. "Excuse me, but where do you live exactly? Your outfit seemed to be rough."

He noticed there were other people and he answered, "I live in the wilds. Where do you two come from?"

They look at each other, which they answer as they try to be respectful with each other. "I'm an adventurer from Mondstadt!"

"I'm from... a faraway land! Traveling with someone in hopes we could find their siblings." Boboiboy answers, as he doesn't know if he should tell about Lumine yet.

He nods, "Then can I at least know your names?"

"Yes... Can someone explain to me where we are?"

"Yes, we would like to know where we are."

They saw two more people there, one was a small child girl with pink hair and... cat ears(?). Her enter bangs are pulled into a stiff, upward pigtail at the front of her head.

She wears a large dark indigo cap, along with shorts of the same color with gold paw-print decorations. She also wears a dark midriff-baring sleeveless turtleneck shirt with an orange-yellow scarf, pale pink sleeves, a vest of the same color, and white gloves with light pink paw-like patterns on the undersides. In addition to this, she wears a cat collar with her initials written on the tag and an orange handkerchief tied around the base of her tail. Hanging from her waist is a cold drink canteen, attached to which is her light blue gem.