Prologue Act 1-2: Knights of Favonious

2 Hours Ago...

Before everyone entered the screen room, they were getting themselves cleaned up in their rooms or getting some breakfast that's made in the kitchen. Zhongli has finished eating his breakfast made by Thoma, so he decides to pass the time by exploring the house that's everyone in. He could see the interior was almost the same as any rich mansion back in Teyvat, though there were some different added wood and materials in it.

He stopped to look around as he felt... someone familiar nearby. "Are you going to keep following me, fellow bard?"

"I was just running into you, director's assistant." Venti reveals himself as he has a smile on his face. "I didn't eat breakfast yet as I prefer to eat when the time is right."

As he heard Venti respond, he decides to ask him a certain question in particular. "What do you think of that boy, Boboiboy?"

"Oh, him? He seems like a chill guy that I want to hang out with. His abilities to hold seven different elements is amazing, but his emotions are what I focus on the most." Venti said, "He looks like someone that won't give evil their own agenda, and protect the innocent from danger. He really has a heart of gold in him."

He states his opinion which fills positives and the perspective on him. Zhongli smiles, thinking of one feat that he managed to do before arriving at Teyvat.

"For him to defeat Retak'ka when he stole the elements back, I appreciate that he put a stop to his power hungry rampage after training from an old friend." He said, "It really has been over 500 years since we last met them."

"Yeah, but I couldn't help but wonder... What happened to them after we separated from contact beyond the skies?"

Nearby, Ei is eavesdropping on their conversation from where she's standing. She doesn't want to interact with them because of their connections as friends has long forgotten over 500 years ago. She still... has one more connection to a friend that she begged that she's alive, to which she doesn't want her to die like the others. However, she only has one goal in mind, and that's preserving eternity.

2 Hours Later...

After breakfast and preparing, everyone went to the room to continue on where they left off. The Guardian press play, beginning where the recording left off.

Prologue: Act 1

The Outlander Who Caught The Wind

The screen picks up at the aftermath of the fight, as there was once a group of Hilichurls who are now knocked out or whiter away by Boboiboy, Lumine, and Amber's teamwork.

As both girls took a breath, they and Paimon were staring at Boboiboy for his strength. They were surprised for sure as they hadn't expected it to be so powerful.

Earth reversed back to the Original Boboiboy as they had to deal with them, "I guess those Hilichurls are taken care of." He turned around and saw the girls were staring at him, "Um... What's wrong?"

"So this is the power of your Geo?!" Paimon asked as she was surprised by how much he could do.

"Right?! I was about to ask the same thing!" Hu Tao, agreeing with Paimon on the screen said.

"It's really strong, though. I guess there are still more of your elements." Lumine said.

"Hehe..." Boboiboy scratched his cheek as he felt embarrassed when someone praised him.

"Sorry for interrupting. But she said there are more of your elements. Does that mean you have 7 elements?!" Amber asked him in shocked

The audience were chuckling at Amber's reaction, which Amber herself is getting embarrassed for seeing this on the screen. She began to wonder if there are any embarrassing moments about her, like at all.