Chapter Galaxy: BBB Movie 2 Part 2

Everyone begins taking deep breaths at their own pace, focusing on themselves as they continue watching the monitor. It was a nightmare for some of them as five of Boboiboy's Elements were taken away and that would give them a nightmare if that alien were to absorb their vision.

"Hey, Boboiboy? How are you holding up?" Lumine asked, to which Boboiboy responded with iron steel.

"I'm fine! You don't have to worry about me, Lumine!!" She wasn't sure that might be the case, but she accepted it regardless as the video was about to be continued.

Meanwhile, at TAPOPS Station, the portal is closing as the spaceship has gone through in the end.

"RRRRTTT! The boy has escaped!" Retak'ka said in an angry tone.

"What should we do now, Master Retak'ka?" Gogobi asked.

"Heh. He can run... but he cannot hide from me!" Retak'ka said who turned to his original appearance and walked into the spacecraft, "Come!"

"Move out now, Ayu Yu!" Gogobi told her as they took off.

As they got far away, the fat alien wandered off the space station. "What about this space station?" Gogobi asked.

"Destroy it," Retak'ka commanded.

"Hahaha. Roger that." Gogobi obliged as he turned to Tapops Station.

Back at Tapops Station, there was some kind of device and it was beeping.

Boboiboy's eyes widened after seeing that device, "A-A bomb?!" The audience was very worried about the others since they were left behind.

"If they don't make out in time, they probably won't survive!" Sucrose thought of the outcome, which doesn't look good.

The group gathers around Admiral Tarung as they slowly recover, "How is the admiral?" Yaya asked.

"Is everyone okay?" Ying added.

Back at Retak'ka's ship, Gogobi holds up the detonate and presses the button.

*Booom!!* *Booom!!*

Suddenly, the TAPOPS Station starts exploding and they are all panicked. The TAPOPS Station was completely destroyed as Retak'ka left TAPOPS Station in the explosion.

"N-NO!! They were still there!!" Paimon said as she started to panic about the remaining crew of TAPOPS Station.

Lumine noticed that Boboiboy calmed himself down, which was odd. "Did your friends... survive?"

"Yeah, they're alright." His answer surprised everyone, "If I knew TAPOPS, they would never let anyone leave behind to die and tried to save everyone."

They saw how Boboiboy trusted TAPOPS for their safety, and they hoped that would be the case.

The camera switches back, to where Pipi is still sleeping despite being in the crashed spaceship. "[Warning! Shields at 0%! Evacuate immediately!]"

The sound of the system just wakes Pipi Zola up, which stretches her body. She is surprised when she sees her father who was knocked out cold from the crash.

"Huh? Papa is still sleeping?" Pipi Zola said and then started waking him up, "Wake up Papa! Wake up! Don't be lazy"

Pipi Zola is annoyed because her papa never wakes up. An idea popped into her clever brain, "Haa! I know what to do! Nostril Poke of Justice!" Pipi Zola immediately pierced Captain Papa's nostrils with her two index fingers.