38. thirty-eight

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading ❤️

Ayansh groaned in his sleep as he heard alarm ringing in the middle of the night while Aadhya yawned before turning off the alarm.

"Is it morning already?" She heard him saying and his raspy and hoarse voice sent shivers down her spine. She slowly opened her eyes to look at him whose face was buried in the crook of her neck while his arms were wrapped around her waist.

"It's 3:30. you can go back sleep." She told him and tried to get up but he leisurely pulled her closer and nuzzled his nose against her skin.

"And why do you need to wake up this early?" He mumbled her skin and she held his wrist as his lips brushed against her skin with each word he spoke and she inhaled a shaky breath.

'Aaj karwa Chauth hai na. I need to get ready for sargi." He hummed in response but didn't let her go. ayansh was wide awake by now as he heard her and hummed in response before kissing her neck.

(today is karwa Chauth.)

"Ansh, don't." She mumbled to her teeth and turned to face him. He lifted his head and looked at her with a mischievous smile.

"Why? are you getting turned on early morning?" She slapped his arm lightly and raised her body to sit on the bed and the darkness was successful in hiding her crimson red cheeks.

He let out a chuckle before getting up to sit beside her.

"Aren't you sleeping?" She asked him as he turned on the lights of the room.

"Tumne hi to kha, aaj karwa Chauth hai, ab tum nahane ja rhi ya me jau?" he asked raising his eyebrows but then leaned closer until their noses brushed against each other.

(you said that it's karwa Chauth today. so are you going for bath or should I?)

"Or if you say.." he whispered and stared into her eyes before sneaking his arm around her neck to pull her face closer. she felt her heart hammering against her chest and clutched the fabric of the blanket.

"Sath me chale?" her mind took a while to process his words as she was too lost in his eyes and his lips that were on hers but weren't actually sucking the breath out of her.

(should we go together?)

Realising his words, she pushed him aside and got off the bed and earned a laugh.

"Yaar, tum to sharma jati ho. ese kaise chalega? Do you want me to take cold shower for my whole life?" Her jaw dropped on the floor hearing him as she gasped at his words.

(You're so shy, how is this going to work?)

"You're becoming shameless these days." She said with a shy smile on her face while walking towards the closet.

"I was always but these days, I'm being vocal about what I want." She stopped after hearing him and looked at him. Chewing her bottom lip, she walked a little towards him.

"What do you want?" She asked raising her eyebrows. He was about to say something but something came in his mind so he took his phone and tapped a few times before she heard a song playing.

A smile adored her lips as she heard the song 'tu chahiye' playing. He got up from the bed and kept his palm in front of her. She gave in and he pulled her closer and they begin swaying their hips aong the beats of the song.

"It's almost 4 in the morning." She whispered to him as he twirled her around and pulled her back against his chest.

"Does the time matter when I want to spend every second of my life with you." She smiled hearing his words and loosened her body rest against his before entangling their fingers together.