39. thirty-nine

☆---•°○°•---☆

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy reading ❤️

~ mature content alert in later parts of the chapter ⚠️

"Lingerie- check, night dresses-check, bodycon dress- check." Mahi checked everything in her bag, standing in front of Victoria's secret.

"Everything is done. should we head back to home?" Aadhya asked looking at two women on her either side.

"No, abhi waxing is left. so let's go to parlour." kirti encouraged her seeing how tired she was looking at the moment and why won't she be. mahi and kirti have been dragging her since morning from one corner of the mall to another since she had to shop a lot which she forgot earlier since she was too indulged in her office work.

"Exactly, vahi to main hai. ye kapde to vese bhi utarne wale hai." Mahi shrugged it off but received a smack on her head in return from Aadhya who almost became a tomato hearing her.

(Yes. That's the main thing because clothes are meant to be taken off.)

"That's the truth. You can make a fool of everyone saying you're going for his competition or just a vacation but we know the truth." Mahi defended her earlier statement.

"It's nothing like that." Aadhya tried to defend herself, heat radiating to her cheeks, ears and neck.

"Of course, it's more than that varna aapke pati shopping krne kyu aate." kirti gave her a lip tight smile and pointed in the direction.

(Why would your husband come to shopping then?)

Mahi and Aadhya followed her gaze and saw dhruv and ayansh walking out of a shop in the mall.

Kirti waved at her husband who waved back and immediately approached them.

"Sach me baat serious hai, varna jiju shopping krne aaye, I can't believe it." mahi wiggled in eyebrows with a tint of mischief and kirti let out a giggle.

(Exactly. There's something serious otherwise he'd come to shopping? I can't believe it.)

"What are you guys doing here?" dhruv asked his wife as soon as they stood in front of them while Ayansh raised his eyebrows at his wife who shook her head.

"Exactly what you guys are doing, shopping." Kirti said showing him some shopping bags.

"Isharo Isharo me dil lene wale..." Mahi hummed the song, trying to tease them. Aadhya nudged her stomach, asking her to shut her mouth.

"Haan vese Aadhya, Ayansh wanted to ask you something." Dhruv told her, switching his gaze from his wife to her and pointed at his best friend.

Ayansh looked at his best friend in confusion who gave him a look.

"There's noth- Ayansh opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by his best friend.

"What do you mean by nothing. don't you have to ask her which flav- Ayansh slapped his hand on his best friend's mouth, realising what he was going to say and threw a sharp glare at him.

Kirti and Mahi tried to hold back their laugh while Aadhya cleared her throat, looking here and there.

"Fragrace, fragrace ki baat kr rha me. He wanted to buy a room freshener.". Dhruv tried to cover after seeing his best friend glaring him to death.

(I was talking about fragrace.)

"Chal tu." ayansh dragged him along with him before Kirti aand Mahi started laughing.