unexpected

Later that night, the madrigals were getting ready for bed. When all of a sudden Dolores hears Julio talking. "I miss you, mami." Julio said to nobody. Dolores thought nothing of it but continued to listen. "Mami? You finally came to see me again!" Julio said. Dolores quickly went to pepa and told her what she heard. "That can't be right. Julios' mom passed." Pepa said. "I know, but he is talking to her," Dolores explained. Pepa walked up to julios' room and knocked on the door. "Julio, are you alright in there?" Pepa asked. No response. "Julio?" Pepa asked again. No response. Pepa opened the door to see that Julio was gone. Pepa panicked a little bit.

Pepa quickly went to Julieta. "Julieta, have you seen Julio?" Pepa asked. "No, why?" Julieta questioned. "He's gone. We can't find him," Pepa replied. Julieta was confused, so she stopped what she was doing to help find Julio. Julieta goes into Isabellas room. "Isabella, have you seen Julio anywhere?" "He's not in bed?" Isabella asked. "No, he's gone. we can't find him," Julieta explained. "I'll help look," Isabella said. "What's going on?" Agustin asked."we can't find Julio," Julieta said. "What?" Agustin questioned. So agustin also helped with the search

As the madrigals searched the village for Julio, there were no signs of Julio anywhere. "Julio?!" Pepa shouted. "I hope He's not lost," Julieta said. "He couldn't have gone far," agustin said. "You don't think he went outside the Encanto, do you?" Isabella asked. "I really hope not." Pepa replied. "Dolores, can you hear him?" Felix asked. "No... yes, but he seems to be going in different places?" Dolores explained. "What does that mean?" Agustin asked kindly. "One second he's in one area next thing you know he's back to where he first was," Dolores explained. "I shouldn't have yelled at him," Pepa said. "Mi amor, this is your fault." Felix said to his wife

"Wait, I hear him.breathing heavily!" Dolores said. The madrigals then split up in the village and search for Julio quickly. "Julio, where are you?!" Julieta shouted. "Julio!" Pepa and Felix both shouted.

(Pov Julio)
"Can't breathe," Julio said to himself while weezing. Julio could hear the madrigals shouting for him. He tried to yell but couldn't breathe well. Dolores heard him trying and came into that direction from which he was trying to yell. Julio then fell to the ground. Before his eyes shut, he could see a blurry figure running his direction. "Julio...stay... with... me, " the figure said. Julio was out to pass out. The figure then started pressing hard on his chest so he could breathe normal. "Come on, Julio, stay with me!" The figure said. Julio could finally breathe again. As he took a deep breathe he found out that the figure was Isabella. Julio passed out but was breathing well again.

Isabella picked Julio up and brought him to Julieta. "Oh no, no, no. Is he alright?" Julieta panicked. She put her fingers on his neck, and as she did that, she felt a pulse. Julieta sighed with relief. Pepa came rushing over after Dolores told her. "How is he?" Pepa asked. "He's ok. He's breathing." Julieta replied. "Ok, let's get back to Casita." Julieta said. "Good idea," Pepa replied. Pepa then took Julio out of isabellas arms, and the madrigals returned to Casita.

(At Casita)
"What happened?!" Alma asked. "We don't know he was found almost passed out in the village," Dolores replied. "Yeah, we don't know how, though." Pepa said. "At least alright though, let's put him bed well ask what happened tomorrow when he wakes up," Alma explained. So Pepa went upstairs while Julieta followed behind. Julieta opened the door, and pepa put Julio in his bed. Pepa closes the door and walks into her room to get ready for bed.

"You think he'll be alright?" Felix asked. "I hope," Pepa replied. Pepa then layed down on the bed and went to sleep. It's now 2:00am. All the madrigals are asleep. Julio suddenly wakes up. "What happened?" Julio asks himself as he puts his hand on his forehead. "Julio..." a creepy voice said. "Julio..." the voice said again. Julio was confused. "JULIO!" The voice shouted. Julio ran out of the room and into Julietas' room. Julio woke up Julieta. "Julio?" Julieta questioned. "Julio! Is everything alright?" Julieta questioned again. "No, there is something in my room," Julio said in a scared voice. Julieta sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Do you want me to check your room?" Julieta whispered. Julio nodded his head. Julieta then smiled and walked out of her room with Julio beside her. "Julio!" The voice said. Julio jumped and held julietas' hand.

Julieta looked down at the frightened boy. "What's wrong?" Julieta questioned. "I heard a voice again." Julio said. "Everything is alright as long as you're with me," Julieta said, comforting the frightened boy. Julieta opens the door, and they both walk in the room. "Where would you like me to start looking?" Julieta asked. Julio pointed at the closet. So Julieta opened the closet, and nothing was there. He then pointed under the bed. Julieta looked under the bed, and nothing was there either. "All clear, Julio," Julieta said. Julio then gave out a sigh. "I'm gonna go back to bed. If anything happens, let me know, okay?" Julieta said. Julio nodded his head. Julieta then left the room, and Julio went to bed.

End of chapter