the next day

It's now morning, and pepa wakes up first because she is worried about Julio. So she gets out of bed and gets ready for the day. After she gets ready, she goes and checks on Julio. She opens the door to find the little boy sleeping and cuddled up to his stuffed animal. Pepa then walks into the room and gives Julio a kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry I upset you the other night," Pepa said quietly. Pepa then left the room.

(Pov Julio) 25 minutes later
I had a strange dream that my mom and I were in our home village, and she was still around. I miss her so much but I would like to know about my...would they be like my new family? Julio thought to himself. Tears started to come down julios face.

(Dolores pov)
Dolores is getting ready for the day when she hears someone crying, so she stops what she's doing, and she goes into the rooms to see who's crying. Pepa comes out of her room and sees dolores search the rooms. "Dolores, what are you doing?" Pepa asked. "Someone is crying, but I don't know who." Dolores replied. Pepa had a worried look on her face, so she helped look for the person who was crying. They looked in all the rooms but one.

Pepa opens julios' door to see the little boy sitting on the floor with his arms wrapped around his legs crying. "Julio? What's wrong?" Pepa asked. Julio looked up at pepa.Pepa. "I had a dream about my mom, but it felt so real." Julio said while wiping his tears away. "I know that you miss your mom, Julio. we all do trust us. But you have to he strong." Pepa said, trying to comfort the boy. Pepa then picks Julio up and gives him a hug.

Julieta walks into the room. "Is everything ok?" Julieta asked. "Yeah, he's just thinking of his mom again," Pepa replied. Pepa then hands Julio over to Julieta. "Did you sleep at all last night?" Julieta whispered. Julio nodded his head. "Would you like something to eat to help you feel better?" Julieta asked. "Can you make those are...pas?" Julio asked while trying to pronounce the word. "Of course, dear," Julieta replied.

Hours pass, and the family are all doing their own thing. Julio goes into town with Julieta to help pass out arepas to the people who are injured. Julieta gave an arepa to one of the villagers, and all their injuries disappeared. Thank you, mrs.Julieta, " the villager said. "You're welcome," Julieta replied with a smile. The villager then looked down and saw Julio standing next to Julieta. "And who might you be, young man?" The villager asked kindly. "My name is Julio," Julio replied with a smile. "Well, it's very nice to meet you." The villager said. Julieta then looks down at Julio. "You look nice with a smile," Julieta said. Julio then continued to smile as they passed out arepas to the public.

A few hours pass, and Julio is helping Julieta prepare dinner by setting the table. "Did you have a good day?" Isabella asked from behind. "Yes, I did... did you?" Julio asked politely, "I did thank you for asking." Isabella said. Both Julio and Isabella both smiled at each other. "Would you like some help?" Isabella asked kindly. "Yes, please," Julio replied.

20 minutes later, all the madrigals are eating at the table together. "Anything interesting happen today, Julio?" Alma aasked. "I helped the community with Julieta," Julio replied. "Yes, the people love Julio," julieta also replied. "Well, that's good. we could always use more help around the encanto." Alma replied. "Maybe you could help Isabela tomorrow," agustin teased. Both Julio and Isabella looked at each other. "Can I?" Julio asked. Isabella smiled. "Of course," Isabella replied.

End of chapter next chapter will be really interesting