day 2

It's the next day, and everyone is eating breakfast together outside except for Julio. "Does anyone know where Julio is?" Alma asked in confusion. "He's in his room getting ready for the day," Dolores replied. "Oh OK that's fine," Alma said.

Meanwhile, in julios' room
"Where is it?" Julio said to himself. "I couldn't have lost it. It's extremely special to me. Where did i put it?" Julio said again. Julio then hears a knock on his door. He opens the door to see Pepa. "Hola pepa. Was I being too loud?" Julio questioned. Pepa smiled. "No, just coming to see if everything was alright. Breakfast has been ready." Pepa explained. "I need help." Julio said. "With what?" Pepa asked politely. "I can't find my poncho." Julio said. "That's ok. I'll help you find it." Pepa replied. Pepa and Julio look all around the room. Julio looks under the bed it's not there. Pepa looks in his dresser it's not there either. "Is there any other place you could've put it?" Pepa asked. "Not that I can think of." Julio replied. Pepa opens his closet and sees some coats. She also sees his poncho put behind all the coats.

"I found it julio it was in the closet." Pepa said. Julio smiled as he saw his poncho. He then put it on. "Thank you, pepa," Julio said. "You're welcome," Pepa said as she smiled. Before Julio left, he gave Pepa a hug. Pepa was shocked cause Julio never hugged anyone before. Julio left the room to eat some breakfast. While Pepa stood in shock for a few seconds. She then smiled, and a rainbow appeared outside. Felix looked up and saw the rainbow and excused himself from the table. Felix walked into Casita and found Pepa. "Mi amor, are you alright?" Felix asked. Pepa looked at Felix with a big smile. "You won't believe what happened." Pepa said. "What happened?" Felix asked. "Julio hugged me." Pepa said. "What?! No way." Felix replied with a smile. "It's true. I think he's warming up to us cause he would never hug us by himself." Pepa explained.

It's now afternoon, and Julio is helping Luisa. Julio is carrying a few bricks since he can't carry a whole palette like Luisa can. "Where do you want these, Luisa?" Julio asked. "I'm not sure actually, let me ask." Luisa replied. Julio follows Luisa but trips and scrapes his knee. "Julio! Are you alright?" Luisa asked. Julio started to teat up a little but also noticed that his poncho was ripped. "Oh no, my poncho!" Julio said. "It's ok. we can fix it. But let's get you to my mom so she can heal you." Luisa said. Julio nodded his head.

Later at the house. Pepa was explaining what happened earlier that morning with Julio. Julieta was a bit jealous but was happy. Luisa comes in with Julio while his knee is dripping blood. "What happened?" Julieta asked. "I was carrying bricks, and I tripped and scraped my knee." Julio explained. "Ok, let's get you to the kitchen." Julieta said. As Julieta and Julio made their way into the kitchen. Luisa told Pepa he needed a new poncho since his ripped. "So he needs a new poncho ok. I have an idea." Pepa said.

End of chapter