few days later

It's now October 16th. (The day before Julio and the triplets' birthday). The madrigals are getting ready to celebrate julios' 5th birthday. "Ok, I need someone to get the village and get some party streamers for tomorrow." Alma Said. "I'll take care of that," agustin said. "I also need someone to go into the village to get get a cake prepared." Alma said again. "Oh, Mama, I was already making Julio a cake." Julieta replied. "Oh OK well I need someone to help clean the casita." Alma said. "We can help," Camilo and mirabel both said. "Ok, I need someone to distract Julio tomorrow. That way, it's a surprise." Alma said. "Leave that to us." Pepa said as she hugged Felix. "Ok, that should be all. Do not let Julio know we're doing this. Otherwise, it's not a surprise.

Julieta is in the kitchen making julios' birthday cake. When all of a sudden, mirabel walks in. Do you need help, Mama?" Mirabel asked. Julieta smiled. "Not at the moment, but can you try to keep Julio distracted?" Julieta asked. "Absolutely!" Mirabel replied. So mirabel heads out to find Julio to keep him distracted. Julio is seen helping some people move some objects. "Looks like you need some help?" Mirabel said. Julio looked over at mirabel and smiled. "Not really were almost done," Julio said politely. "Ok, after this, my abulea said that you can be done for the day." Mirabel explained. "Ok, I'm gonna get something to drink after I'm done." Julio said.

(Pov Dolores)
Dolores overheard the conversation between Julio and mirabel. And heard Julieta earlier asking if mirabel could distract Julio while they all prepare for tomorrow. Dolores walks into the kitchen and tells Julieta that Julio needs a drink. "Ok, could you bring him a glass of water for me, dolores? Julieta asked. Dolores smiled. "Yes," Dolores said. So Julieta fills a cup with water and gives it to Dolores. Dolores goes into the village to find Julio and mirabel.

Julio and mirabel are helping the villagers when Dolores taps on julios' shoulder. Julio turns around and sees Dolores with some water. "Here you are, Julio," Dolores said kindly with a smile. "Thanks...how did you know I was thirsty?" Julio questioned. "I have super hearing, remember?" Dolores said. "Oh yeah... sorry, I forgot, " Julio said nervously.

It's now evening, and everyone is prepared for tomorrow, so Julieta gets done making dinner, and agustin is helping her set up the table. "Alright, now that the table is set, I'm gonna go find Julio." Julieta said. "Do you think we did a good job, mi amor?" Julieta asked agustin. "Absolutely... I really hope Julio likes everything we did for him." Agustin said. Pepa walks in on the conversation "ill also say i stopped in at the tailor today for a special gift for Julio," Pepa said. "Well, that's wonderful." Julieta said. "Ok, I got to find Julio and our kids so we can all have dinner together." Julieta said. "I'll join you" Pepa said.

So Julieta and pepa both walk into the village to find that Julio,mirabel, and Dolores skip rocks at the pond. "You guys having fun?" Pepa asked. "Si julio taught me and mirabel how to skip rocks." Dolores replied. "He taught you?... That's interesting." Julieta said. "It's really easy want me to show you?" Dolores asked. "Maybe later I came to tell all of you that dinner is ready." Julieta said. "Ok, cause I'm hungry." Julio said. Julieta smiled. Julieta,Julio pepa,mirabel, and Dolores all head back to the casita for dinner.

End of chapter