the day will dies

This is kinda dark and has su!c!de.
Ok so I was seeing a bunch of "the day nico dies is the day...." So on and so forth and different things that would, how different people would mourn his death, etc. But I think Nico would immediately commit when Will dies. And the thing is no one would tell him, as soon as Will dies he would feel it. (He can feel deaths remember?) I feel like if Will dies in battle this is how it would go:

Nico's heart stopped beating momentarily. Will? No he can't be...he's not...he's not gone. No. He's gone. He's dead. He stumbled backward. He was breathing heavier and more laboriously. His knees gave out and he fell to the ground. A heartbreaking scream filled the air. Everyone turned to see Nico sobbing angrily. He stood and unsheathed his sword. Another scream, and he ran into battle, killing everything that came at him. He finally reached the monster that killed his one and only love. He nearly threw up when he saw Will's corpse on the ground. The next thing he knew, he was standing over the dead body of his boyfriend's killer.  He sunk to the ground in tears. Hazel ran to her brother, but she was too late. He had impaled himself with his Stygian iron sword. Hazel screamed and stepped back. Frank ran to her and embraced her. She screamed and sobbed.
"Nico...no!" Hazel fell to the ground in Frank's arms, crying.
Nico opened his eyes to see himself at the ferry. He fished through his pocket and found a drachma to give Charon. As soon as they were across the Styx, Nico just ran to Elysium. He had to find Will.
Finally. Will.
Nico ran to his boyfriend, who was both happy and sad to see Nico. He wanted him to live, but he was happy they didn't have to be apart.

236 words