Streamers

Will and Nico are streamers 👍

"Ready?" Will asked excitedly. Nico pursed his lips. He nodded. Will frowned and took his hands. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"No. No, I want to. Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do it!"

Today Will and Nico were announcing their relationship online. They had many fans, and many hardcore shippers, and they finally were stopping the guesses by confirming it. Will turned on the camera.

"Hey y'all! I'm Will, this is 'If there's a Will, there's a way', and today, I'm joined by someone, so hello, who are you?" Will pointed to Nico, who waved.

"Hey, it's Nico, from 'Angel of Death', and we are here together to address the rumors surrounding us." Will knit his eyebrows together.

"Which ones? The peeps have a lot of weird conspiracies!"

"Well, specifically, we are addressing the ones on the subject of dating," Nico said. Will nodded.

"Yeah, there have been lots of people not only spreading the rumor that we are dating but also we have edits being made of us, and even a ship name." Nico turned to Will.

"A ship name? What is it?"

"They combined our last names into 'Solangelo'. I quite like it, don't you darling?"

"I do, Sunshine. Anyway, we are here to just confirm that we are dating," Nico said, using a tone that would suggest the opposite. "I thought it was pretty obvious, with William over here making heart eyes at me all the time on our collabs!" Will put his hands up in surrender.

"To be fair, you looked really pretty! Anyway, like my ~boyfriend~ said, we are dating. Any questions you have, we will answer, so type, type, type!" Will's eyes scanned the comments.

"This question says 'who fell first?' Well, I would say me," Will answered, turning to Nico for his input.

"Yeah, I think we are a perfect example of fell first and fell harder," Nico said. Will ruffled his hair.

"Aw, you're so cute!"

"I am death," Nico said sternly.

"You're adorable. Next question!" Will checked the comments again, wincing. "Alright, keep it PG, there's kids on here. Ooh, ok this one says 'how long have you been together?'. Death boy, wanna take this?"

"Sure, ok so our first collab was a little less than a year ago, and we went out a couple days after that, so we have been lying and keeping this secret from you for about 6 months. I think that's reasonable. We had to see if this would work, you know?" Nico looked at Will.

"It does," they said in unison, and they both smiled. Nico took Will's hand and traced the lines on his palm. Will blushed and smiled.

"Next! This says 'have you kissed yet?' Yes, we have actually. Nico used to not be huge on touch, but I think he's warming up to me," Will said, smiling in Nico's direction. Nico returned the gentle grin.

Will looked back at the comments, which were chanting 'Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!'.

"Eep, Neeks, look at these comments. Do we comply or say screw them?" Nico shrugged.

"Why not give the people what they want?" He grazed Will's cheekbone and tilted   Will's head down into a kiss. Will laughed and kissed back. He reached over and shut the laptop, ending the live. He then snaked an arm around Nico's waist, pulling him in closer.