Sleep needed pt 2

"Nico?"

Nico looked up with a smile. "Hi amore."

"I'm so tired, Nico." Nico stood up and brushed Will's hair behind his ear.

"How about you sleep here, with me, tonight?" Will nodded and leaned his head on Nico's shoulder. Nico rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"Go and get your sleeping stuff and I'll change. We can watch a movie if you want, or just go right to bed." Will picked up his head and kissed Nico's forehead. Nico smiled and closed his eyes.

"Be back in a minute."

Nico straightened up his bed and changed into his bedclothes, which consisted of Will's shirt and some pajama pants from Percy. They were black with little lightning bolts, to remind him of Jason. He smiled sadly to himself at the memory.

Will opened the door. He looked a little silly with his yellow snake squishmallow under his arm, dressed in his blue and white pajama pants with an "Apollo Cabin Counselor" zip up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Nico smiled and patted the bed. Will closed the door and dropped his squishmallow on the bed. He unzipped his jacket and threw it on the floor.

Will laid down with his head on Nico's chest and his arms around his torso. He sighed with contentment. Nico smiled and stroked Will's hair.

"Good night tesoro. Ti amo."

Will mumbled a reply and fell right to sleep, leaving Nico to smile at his luck.

-

Idk if the ending makes sense it's supposed to be that he thinks he's so lucky he's smiling a ton.