Hamilton

"Hey Will?" Will hummed in response. "Can we talk about something real quick?"

Will looked up with his eyebrows furrowed.  "What's wrong baby?" Nico chewed his lip.

"So our next show is Hamilton. We'll be performing on tour." Will clapped his hands.

"That's so exciting! When are auditions? Couple weeks?" he asked excitedly.

"Uh, yeah they're about two and half weeks away. Problem is, I wanted to go for Hamilton. A ton of my other group members said I have a really good chance of getting the role, too. I just wanted to ask you first," Nico asked nervously.

"Of course! You should totally go for it! That'd be so awesome!" Will encouraged.

"Will, I don't think you get it. There's the whole..."Say No To This" bit. Mia isn't the type of director to cut much out of a show." Will's face fell slightly. "I wanted to ask you for permission before I went out for it. I don't want you to be uncomfortable watching, or thinking about it."

Will nodded. He smiled. "I think it's really sweet that you wanted to ask me. I'm...I'm fine with it."

"That's not very certain. I can give you more time to think about it," Nico said. Will shook his head.

"No. I'm fine with it. I trust you, my love." Will walked to Nico and kissed him. Nico smiled as they pulled away.

"Thank you. I'm pretty sure that Maria will get Mariah Reynolds, and she's both a lesbian and married. Actually..." Nico laughed to himself.

"What?" Will asked confused. Nico dragged his hands down his face.

"Gods, this is embarrassing. Before we were dating, Maria and I kissed." Will's jaw dropped.

"I thought you've always been gay!"

"No, I am! I always have been. But we wanted to test each other. She's never felt attraction to a man, and I've never felt attraction toward a woman, but we kinda wanted to test. The trial came out ineffective. Nothing happened. We just kissed, and neither of us felt anything."

"Was there tongue involved?" Will asked nervously. Nico got a look of disgust on his face.

"Ew, no! Imagine one day you just went and French kissed Natalie! That's what it's like for me." Will shuddered. Natalie was one of his close work friends. She wasn't ugly, rather pretty, but not Will's type.

"Well, regardless, I'm okay with you being Alexander Hamilton. You're the perfect height," Will said with a smile. Nico narrowed his eyes.

"Vaffanculo."

"I love you too!" Will said, kissing Nico's forehead.