First kiss

Someone requested this I forget who tho

"Nico, wait!" Will called, running down the hill after him. He got face to face and stopped. "Uh...Hey."

"Hi. What?"

"What do you- oh! I just...Well you're going on this dangerous quest, I just wanted to double check you have all the supplies you need. Do you have nectar? Ambrosia? I won't be around to help you, so you'll have to take care of yourself. Ooh! Take this, it's a field med kit, it can help you if you get hurt. Please just stay safe, I would really miss you if-"

"Hey, Will? I'm gonna be fine. Now, thank you, but I have to leave. Good bye." Nico turned but stopped when Will took his hand.

"Wait, Nico." Nico rolled his eyes and turned back to Will.

"What?"

"I...I just, I..." Will's voice trailed off. He leaned in to Nico, titling his chin up. Nico realized what was happening. The space between them was charged with electricity. It should be smaller. Seeing that Nico hadn't pulled away, Will leaned in further and brought Nico's lips to his.

Energy surged through Nico, and he screamed internally. Will Solace kissed him! Nico reached up to Will's face and placed his hand partly on Will's face and partly on his neck, his fingers reaching to the curls on the back of his neck. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Will's neck in a sort of hug. They pulled away, Will's arms around Nico's waist and Nico's around his neck. They pressed their foreheads together and smiled.

"I love you Nico di Angelo," Will said, stroking the side of Nico's face.

"I love you too Will Solace," Nico answered, playing with the golden curls on Will's head. "I'm sorry, but I really have to go now."

"I'm going to miss you," Will said quietly, staring at their shoes. Nico smiled gently.

"I'll miss you too. Good bye."

"Promise you'll be back?" Will held out his pinky. Nico laughed and stuck out his pinky as well, wrapping around Will's in a pinky promise.

"I promise."