😘😘

Not smut but some kisses for those that want them 🫶🏻
And I somehow make all of these into proposals
🤷

———

Will blinked and opened his eyes. Bright sunshine seeped through the blinds and bathed the room in a warm light. Next to him, Nico lay asleep. He turned and read the time. 12:45 PM. What? PM? Will shot up in bed. How did he sleep so late? He panicked for a couple minutes then realized what had happened. He had the next two weeks off from the hospital, and he and Nico celebrated with a Disney movie marathon. That had lasted until around 1 AM, when Will's eyelids drooped and Nico began snoring into Will's chest.

Will laid back down in bed and wrapped his arms around Nico's waist, burying his head in Nico's neck. Nico slowly woke up, and groggily looked around.

"Hey," Will said in his morning voice. His voice hadn't seemed to realize that it wasn't morning, rather, almost 1 PM. Nonetheless, the deepness of his voice Nico smile.

"Hi," he said, and yawned. "What should we do today?" Will kissed his neck in response. He laughed.

"How about a lazy day? Finish our Disney marathon, maybe?" Will said against Nico's skin. Nico squirmed and turned to face Will.

"All good with me," he said before pulling Will in and kissing him full on. Will smiled against the kiss, and pushed his hands under Nico's t-shirt, rubbing his back. Nico held Will's face in his hands and smiled too, breaking apart. They both laughed and Will pulled Nico in tighter and buried his face back into the crook of Nico's neck, gently pressing kisses along his neck and shoulder. Nico laughed as Will turned and laid on top of him, his hands on Nico's waist.

"Will! Stop that tickles! You're gonna leave a mark!" Nico giggled. He felt Will smile against his skin. Will raised his hand to Nico's face and turned his chin so he looked at him.

"I love you Nico di Angelo," he said solemnly.

"I love you too honey," Nico said between laughs. Will held his face in his hand.

"No, Nico. I love you, as in I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." Nico stopped laughing.

"R-really?" Will nodded. "Did you just propose to me?" Will nodded again.

"I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. What do you say? Will you marry me, Nico di Angelo?" Nico nodded through his tears and pulled Will up to kiss him. Will smiled and pressed his hands to Nico's chest.

Nico was his.

For ever and always.