Italian

"Hey Nico! Say something in Italian!" Will said, running over to Nico. Nico rolled his eyes.

"Will, I hate when people say that. Just because I can speak another language, doesn't mean that you can just make me speak it any time. It's annoying!"

"But I like it when you speak Italian. Is romantic~" Will said, sitting down next to Nico in the grass and kissing his forehead. Nico smiled and rolled his eyes again. "Please Nico!!"

"Okay, okay, fine. But I'm saying it one time, with no translations."

"Okay!"

Nico took a deep breath. "William Solace, dal momento in cui ti ho visto, sapevo di amarti. Non vedo l'ora che arrivi il giorno in cui ti sposerò." Nico finished his words by placing a gentle kiss on Will's lips. Will melted and kissed back eagerly. They pulled apart smiling.

"So...what'd you say?"

"No translations!" Will put on his best puppy dog eyes.

"Please?"

"No!"

Will smirked and leaned into Nico and said in a low voice, "Please, di Angelo?"

Obviously that made Nico fold like that *snaps*.

Nico blushed furiously and pushed Will away. "Okay, okay, fine!" He took Will's hands in his. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"William Solace, from the moment I saw you, I knew I loved you. I can't wait for the day I'll marry you."

He looked up and saw Will with tears coming into his eyes. Did he do something wrong? "Will, I-"

He was cut off by Will's lips being pressed to his. His eyes went wide with surprise, but he relaxed and smiled against the kiss. The two stayed like that for a while.

Finally, Will pulled away with a look of confusion on his face. "Did...did you just propose to me?"

Nico went pale. Well, paler than normal. "I...I'm sorry, I-"

"Nico! Yes!"

Nico's eyebrows knit together. "Yes...yes what?" Now it was Will's turn to roll his eyes.

"Yes, Nico. I'll marry you."

331 words