↳ 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 ・❥・: ̗̀➛

ɪᴍᴘʟɪᴇᴅ/ʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇᴅ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ʜᴀʀᴀꜱꜱᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɢʀᴀᴘʜ (ᴛᴏ ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ)

𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒!

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"ᴏᴡᴡ!"

"Maybe if you stopped moving so much, it would hurt less!" Aubrey glared at Kel while she threw the remainders of the cactus spikes away. "It's over now anyway, so don't be such a baby."

Aubrey and Kel were in Basil's living room. They were there to hang out with Basil, and the others would come if Sunny didn't have violin practise and Mari and Hero didn't have to stay at their high school for whatever reason. Kel, for some stupid reason, thought it would be a good idea to hug a cactus despite its spikes being right there. Basil realized they would need more first aid supplies, and his grandmother remembered she had to do some other needs, so they both had gone. That left Aubrey and Kel alone.

Aubrey flopped onto Basil's couch and frowned when she looked at Kel. He was sitting on the floor with his back to the couch, his knees close to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. He had bandages on his arms, but they needed more. She couldn't see his entire face, but he looked annoyed enough, playing with his fingers.

She sighed and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he grumbled, glaring at the floor.

"If it's nothing, then stop looking so grumpy. If you don't, I'm going to think it's something ."

"I said it's nothing."

Aubrey refrained a sigh. She knew better than anyone that forcing people to try to share something they didn't want to was really annoying, so she wouldn't try to. If he was so grumpy, then she wouldn't try to talk to him either. To while the time away, she turned on Basil's TV. She found Kel's favourite TV channel and stayed on it in hopes to make him feel a little better, but he kept his eyes on the floor. Still, she stayed on the channel.

Aubrey laid down on Basil's couch, resting her head on one of the couch cushions. She didn't mind watching TV, but she did feel bored. Couldn't Basil and his grandmother come back now?

After a few minutes of the only noise coming from the TV, Kel said, "Aubrey, since we're friends—"

"No."

"I didn't even ask you anything yet!"

"You only call me your friend when you want something from me. That's usually something I don't want to do, so no."

"Just hear me out!"

She sat up to look at him. She kept her frown but didn't say anything.

Kel sat up straighter. "Okay, you know how me and Hero are going to Nearby City to visit our family, right?"

Aubrey nodded. Kel and his older brother Hero were going to Nearby City for a family reunion. She wasn't sure what the occasion was, but she knew it meant she and the rest of their friends wouldn't see them for the next week.

"Okay, so I need you to have a medical emergency—"

"Why would I agree to that?"

"Hear me out! I need you to have a medical emergency that needs me to stay home because I caused the medical emergency, and I need to be punished for it by being grounded and doing chores and stuff. I can't go to Nearby City if I'm grounded, so I can stay!"