↳ 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 ( 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 ) ・❥・: ̗̀➛

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

ꜱᴡᴀᴘ ᴀᴜ (ᴍᴀʀɪ & ʜᴇʀᴏ, ꜱᴜɴɴʏ & ᴋᴇʟ)
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪᴇꜱ

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉!

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴄᴋ of hearing Kel say, "Do I have to wear this?" over and over again. Kel and Hero's recital was happening in a few short hours, and she was at Kel's house. She and Basil went to Sunny and Mari's house together, but since she got ready fast, she left to go to Kel and Hero's since they lived right next to Sunny and Mari—lucky. Hero was still getting ready, meaning she had to listen to Kel grumble about wearing a suit.

"It's too late to change what you're wearing now," she said when he asked that annoying question again.

"She's right," Kel's mother told Kel, nodding in Aubrey's direction, making the young girl feel happier than he was seconds ago. The older woman smoothed her son's white button-up shirt. "We can't go buy something now. You're going to be on stage in a few hours. Your violin is okay, right?"

Kel sighed. That was a question everyone was asking him, but in their defence, he could break everything very easily. "It's okay, but I can wear something—"

"You will not wear something else," his mother promptly interrupted. "You're going to be on stage, and you're going to look nice in front of everyone. I don't want to hear anyone teasing you for looking like a slob on an important night."

Kel opened his mouth to say something, but he changed it to, "Can me and Aubrey go to Sunny and Mari's house?"

"You will see them when we're all going to the recital. Aubrey's here, so why don't you play with her?"

Aubrey didn't want to play and risk getting her new, pink dress dirty. It was long with a pink bow on the side, matching Mari's purple one. They even had matching gloves with a pretty frilly pattern and cute purses shaped like hearts, and there was no way she was going to ruin it. It was a miracle that her father agreed to even buy it for her, after all. She didn't want to make him think that he couldn't buy her anything again after she ruined what he last bought her. Not a single stain could be on this dress!