intro + disclaimer!!

"SUNGHOON HURRY UP!"
"stop yelling, jay, it's 8 am-"
"that's the problem! it should not be 8 am! we're horribly late!"

"okay, okay, i'm coming," sunghoon quickly ran and settled on the bike behind jay. it was his bike, but jay was going to drive them both to the uni.

"oh my god, sunghoon we're horribly late!" jay panicked, starting the bike and going very fast.

"jay, slow down, you're gonna get us killed!" sunghoon screamed as jay dangerously swerved to avoid a car.

"sunghoon, do you realize we've never been this late before? class starts at 8:30 and the uni is light years away, we need to go quickly!" jay replied, after giving sunghoon a split-second look of bewilderment. sunghoon rolled his eyes with all his might. everything about jay was annoying to some extent, but one of his most annoying traits was his dramatic punctuality and sunghoon hated it. he already missed jake so much, who was much more fun.

"if we have an accident, we might never reach uni ever again!" sunghoon argued.
"and whose fault would that be?"
"yours!"

"god please give me patience," jay prayed for sunghoon's sake.
"okay, fine, whatever you say," sunghoon said grumpily.

"you're not god, sunghoon, so shut up before i pluck out these handles and smack your ass!"
"okay, jay, i got it!" sunghoon was irritated. "now will you shut up? it's still 8 am!"
--------
Oh, look! Another curious reader. You probably want to have a good time here, right? Here, sit down on the couch. and it's December right now, so it's better if you wrap yourself in that warm magical blanket.

I would have given you a drink of your choice, but I'm afraid right now I only have hot chocolate and some choco chip cookies. They're magical too, they'll lift your spirits and make you warm inside.

Now that you're all settled, i would like to welcome you! Hello, my lovely reader! I know nothing about you and you me, but i already feel a lot of affection and care for you. And that is why, I want to write you a story making a full use of all my abilities that I possess. I know it will always be imperfect, but I will try my very best with the given circumstances.

I want you to know of me. I'm in an important academic year, so updates might take a while. But I promise that if I stay alive, I will finish this story! So I hope you don't detach yourself. Hehehe, I'll try to be a good author!

This fiction was meant to be a short, sweet book, because the author has already written an intense 71-chapter book! So it's just meant to be a romantic fic to give you diabetes oop

I'll try to keep it as short as possible, but I want to ask of you something. If it goes longer than your expectations then please forgive me! Don't worry, it won't be 70 chapters haha

Another thing, English isn't my first language. I write because i dream to, and I don't make way too many grammatical mistakes anymore but if I write something that makes no sense then pls understand that it made sense in my native language! Also my culture is drastically different than the one I am writing, so pardon any error in advance.

Oh, you need another cup? Glad you found it delicious. Here's your second cup! Settle down and enjoy, then, I'll be off!

With this, I'll start the story!