Sunghoon skates again, over and over and over. This time, it's different from the last week's melancholy skating, this time it's rather energetic.

And maybe a slight bit aggressive? Sunghoon doesn't know. He glides along the icy floor, flying on frozen water. The children are gone already, so the ex-figure skater finds himself skating again for stress release.

The final exams were the main cause. He's now done with the studies and will receive his degree soon, and then start his job. That's how he's gonna spend the rest of his life. An insignificant, good for nothing speck of dust in the ever-changing route of time and space.

The ice sometimes spoke to him. He was never outwardly poetic, afraid of being judged for it by any logician. But yes, sometimes the ice talked to him, comforted him and helped him to think.

A pair of eyes kept interrupting his mind. And lips. And fluffy cheeks. And shy smiles. That's what's putting fiery touches on his glides against the smooth cold surface. That thought puts friction between the skates and the floor as he keeps spinning.

He wanted to think of life and death, and of everything in between. Maybe even self-loathe and self-pity, if it came to that. But no, even his thoughts are distracted.

Those eyes. Amber, perfectly slanted. Color burst at glorious places inside those irises, with constricted black pupils sitting in the middle, as if the irises are their throne. Perfectly white sclera, with a very thin black layer around the amber iris.

And don't get Sunghoon started on the eyelashes. Sunghoon doesn't remember ever seeing prettier eyelashes, not even in Jungwon's eyes. Sunoo's were slightly, very slightly smaller than Jungwon's but they were already Sunghoon's favourite eyelashes in the universe and Sunghoon didn't even like the guy then.

The fact remained that Kim Sunoo was the most beautiful human being Sunghoon had ever laid eyes on. Wonyoung was pretty on her own, but even her beauty could NEVER compare to Sunoo's.

Sunghoon groans. Why is he thinking about someone's boyfriend? He feels disgusted by himself. He should not feel this way. And honestly, Sunghoon felt no crush or any romantic feeling for Sunoo, just an appreciation of beauty.

Sunghoon swallows nervously. Before his thoughts can shift to Sunoo's lips, he needs to hurry home.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jay is staring open-mouthed at the ceiling. Sunghoon is staring at Jay in surprise and disgust. Jake is sitting on the sofa, having no idea what to do.

"Shut up." Says Jay, in a room which was quiet for the past 10 minutes.

Jake snickers seeing the look on Sunghoon's face.

"Nobody even is speaking, Jay?" Sunghoon says with the same scandalized expression.

"Ugh. This is bad." Jay decides to bury his face in a pillow instead. Sunghoon looks very ready to call 911 on him.

"What did you even say to him, Jake?" Sunghoon asks the brunette on the couch.

"Well, first of all his parents invited him and he doesn't want to go but has no choice. Then, Jungwon sent him a picture and he's been talking non-stop about his cuteness and his eyes. I got so tired I accidentally asked 'you sure you don't have a crush on him, Jay?' and since then he's been staring at the ceiling."

"Why the ceiling? Don't tell me he started seeing Jungwon at the ceiling?" Sunghoon was now actually worried for his cousins mental health.

Jake laughs. The fucking audacity, Sunghoon thinks.