Of course it hurts you, you never saw or believed my flaws. My precious little boy. Of course you didn't. You even stood up against your own father. How could I ever muster up the courage to tell you it was my fault too? It was never one-sided. Both me and your father ruined everything for you.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Clinking glasses, workers busily running around and a buzzing chatter is heard inside the lively coffee shop. Waiters smiling and taking peoples' orders, swift and brisk in their professional manner, are importantly strolling around as a grumpy Hanbin scrubs the Iced Americano spillage off the floor.

The overworked baristas are working speedily as they want nothing other than to go home right now. Don't get me wrong, they love their job. But God forbid the crowd, and some of them are on double shifts. It's nearing evening and their shifts are about to end. Rei finishes her last pastry decoration and leaves, leaving a wistful Hanni eyeing her back.

"Just a few more orders and we're going home," Hanbin comforted his best friend.

Kim Sunoo is working in the corner, his face contorted in concentration as he mixes the drinks. He has a whole hour to go, and has been working for the past 12 hours. He cannot wait to go home, have dinner and cuddle with Jungwon and watch a drama.

Jungwon had kindly offered to pick him up today since Sunoo would be very tired and the latter had agreed easily. Therefore, Sunoo was really looking forward to the end of his shift.

"Wait, are they Beomgyu and Taehyun?" Sakura, their senior-most barista, is looking out the window. Sure enough, the couple are advancing towards the shop and Hanbin frantically stops goofing around. The owners of this shop, Beomgyu and Taehyun frequently visit the shop to make sure everything is okay. They are very likeable, but none of them want to end up on the wrong side of things with them.

Unlike last time, they weren't alone.

Sunoo watched in horror as Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon and Jay all walked in. He knew these 4 were important but he didn't know that these were THAT important to be besties with some of the most prosperous business owners in Korea. Their brands are loved worldwide.

As soon as they stepped in, majority of the people stood up to give respect. Taehyun graciously acknowledged it with a "Welcome, please sit down" and Beomgyu beamed kindly.

Sunoo is confused. What on earth is happening? He has no time to ponder on the issues but has to quickly go back to work. Hanni leaves to get their orders and Sunoo scrubs away at the dirty blender machine, a shaken Hanbin hurriedly leaving past him to bring more disposable glasses and straws. They needed to look their best for the owners.

Sunoo squints. The six of them are contently sitting and chatting with each other, with Beomgyu's occasional giggles and Jay looking around in interest.
The problem weren't Heeseung and Jake. Heeseung was one of Beomgyu's best friends along with Jungwon's brother Jeongin, and Jake's friend was Taehyun. It's the other two. While Sunoo can see that Jay, Sunghoon, Taehyun and Jake are close friends, he did not expect the two of them to walk in randomly when he was in a tired state.

He had so much tea to share with Jungwon, Riki and Winter.

"A matcha tea for Park Jay, two caramel macchiatos for Lee Heeseung and Sim Jake, blueberry Ade for Beomgyu-ssi," Hanni reads off her notepad for Sunoo and Sakura who are getting the ingredients ready. Just before Hanni could say anything else, Sunoo makes a stupid mistake.