1

My dear son,

I have attended thousands of my own funerals. I cried on none of them. I suffocated so bad before dying! Death saved me! So why would I cry?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Is it good enough? Do I look like a diva?" Sunoo smacked his lips after applying his lip gloss. Jungwon gently made Sunoo face him so he could see for himself.

"Very beautiful! You look pretty as always," Jungwon complimented, though looking like beauty personified himself. Sunoo made sure to tell him that, which made his best friend smile back at him warmly.

"Oh, it's kinda cold, why did they have to get married in December?" Sunoo whined once they stepped outside. "Don't worry, it will be warm at the wedding. The Uber is here, let's hurry." Jungwon shivered.

The car ride was silent, other than the occasional taps of Sunoo being on his phone. After about fifteen minutes, they arrived at the venue.

"God damn, this place is so beautiful!" Sunoo gasped. Jungwon nodded, staring in awe. Going inside, they found the groom, Heeseung, already talking and welcoming the guests.

"Shouldn't you be sitting on the sofa over there? You're welcoming people as if you aren't the groom!" Sunoo laughed. Heeseung chuckled warmly, "Sun, the wedding will start in half an hour, I arrived early so I could thank people for coming."

"You're talking to people so that you could ease your nervousness, right?" Jungwon said, reading through Heeseung, which made him smile in surprise.

"Yeah, you're kinda right.. I'm scared I'll cry when I see Jake. I can't believe this is happening. That I'm going to be entangled to someone forever. I'm scared I might cry and mess up my wedding vows." Heeseung admitted.

"Aw, don't worry! We're your best men, we won't let you cry! I'm so happy to see you getting married happily!" Sunoo's smile energized everyone in the vicinity.

"Thank you... I have the ring here, wait. Yeah, take the ring and hold it. Sunoo, you hold the ring, and Jungwon will hold the flowers." Heeseung handed Sunoo the ring.

"Where is the other ring?"

"The other best men will have it. Now, it's better if you two hurry along and meet other people before Jake arrives."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Come on, we'll be late at this point!" Jay said to the two people taking selfies.
"Not today, Jay, it's my wedding!" Jake retaliated.

"You're not the only person getting married. Heeseung is too! You have to arrive on time!" Jay urged the two of them who were now settled in his Mercedes-Benz.

"As long as Jay is alive, we're never getting late. Shame you won't enlist, Jay, you would've done well in the military." Jake laughed.
"No thanks," Jay said curtly.

After the ride to the venue, Jake met his family since they were going to walk him to the altar. Jake gave Sunghoon the ring and Jay held the flowers. After being made fun of by Sunghoon, and Jay threatening to punch him, they were settled in the designed places.

"Hey, guys! So nice to see you again!" Heeseung graciously welcomed the two of them.
"We're so happy that Jake has someone like you to call his husband very soon," Sunghoon smiled.
"We've raised Jake since we were kids," Jay said (Heeseung laughed), "and we're a little emotional at this event of sending him away."