I realized how wrong we both were, implanting fears in your little head. You see, ever since I was a kid I dreamt of having a kid someday. I saw and heard everything, and made mental notes as to how differently I would raise my child, how I would love and protect them unlike how I was raised. I'm so sorry, my baby, I lost to depression. My mental health and your father's mistakes got in the way of you developing as a normal human of society.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

What are you doing, Yang? Run the fuck away from here?!" Sunoo asks him incredulously.

"Nah not today," Jungwon sings Not Today by BTS and Sunoo slaps his palm against his forehead.
"Not again, oh my God," Sunoo was done with Jungwon's BTSVT obsession since the past 8 years. Don't get him wrong, he loves BTS and Seventeen very much, but nowhere near the level of Yang Jungwon.

He hops down from Jungwon's back. "I don't care what brilliant plan you formulated to get us killed, Jungwon, because I'm picking you up and we're running away."

"Don't! This guy needs a taste of his own medicine. I'm fucking sick of being leered at every single night I walk."

The man gets out of his car, slightly limping. Sunoo grimaces, thinking about how much the pervert had drunk.

Before he could get any nearer, a running blur figure spin-kicks him and the pervert goes flying.

"Excuse me, what?" Jungwon was just as confused as Sunoo.

"Do that again and watch me break every bone in your body. If you're that desperate to get laid, go to a club or hook up online, whatever shit you do. Don't leer at passersby." The figure says. He is tall, with a muscular build, and blond hair. He looks at Sunoo once and nods, before disappearing.

"Whoa." Jungwon says and stares at the struggling drunk pervert.

"AEY HEY OH," a distant voice screams.
Pocketz quickly turn to the direction of the sound, and see a massive Mercedes Benz zooming in on them.

"Wah, we're late?" Sunghoon whips his head out of the window to look at the groaning man on the ground.

"Ain't no way." Jay's voice is heard from inside.

"I swear, Jay, I heard them being cat-called. I swear on my grades."

"And that's why you're failing all your subjects." Sunghoon replies.

"The hell is happening?" Sunoo asks. Today was very confusing.
"How did you know we were being cat-called?" Jungwon puts on his fight and flight mode. Jay gestures to the back seat.

In the back seat they could see author-nim and the reader. The reader, or should we call them, Sparkle, is very timid.

"I'm not failing my grades." Author rolls her eyes. "I'm just waiting for my time to come. When my time comes imma shine."

"Exams are in April, and we all know you have 0% preparation and here you are, writing fanfics." Sunghoon says.

"Shut up. Sparkle loves them, don't you, Sparkle?"
"Yes!" Sparkle says with shine in their eyes.

"You can't even control your own fanfics, that's how bad you are. I can't believe you don't know who dealt with this scum." Jay sighs and climbs down from the car, examining the man.