21

"Hoon, this shit's usually a piece of cake for you." Heeseung is frowning at the screen as Sunoo enters Sunghoon's room for the first time.

The smell of deodorant is strong, Sunoo normally hates deodorants, but he guesses Sunghoon needed it because the windows were sealed shut.

Sunghoon's room is a reflection of his personality; empty energy drink cans like Monster and Red Bull are randomly thrown around an unmade bed. Mood lights illuminate the flawless white walls and there is minimal amount of skincare or makeup on the dresser. And of course, an unhealthy amount of gadgets; play stations, controllers and desktops. Even a laptop folded on the bedside table.

Sunoo scrunches his nose. Sunghoon's room was so masculine and so not Sunoo's vibe. He was Sunoo's opposite, who would rather drink black coffee than to leave his stuff untidy or not bring his self-care products with him everywhere he goes. He puts down the tray of snacks.

Heeseung takes some potato chips and eats, gesturing for Sunoo to sit near the three of them.
Jake addresses Sunghoon, "Nah cuz remember when you fished out that crazy stalker that turned out to be my ex?"

"The one who got his ribs and legs fractured by Heeseung hyung?" Sunghoon asks. "He was easy work, actually. His Instagram gave way to his Twitter and boom, his location. I could have done it even without the degree."

"You did do it without the degree. I'm still thankful the police never found out how he got his limbs torn, otherwise Hee would be in trouble." Jake laughs.

"I only did a couple of bones, I didn't do much damage." Heeseung pouts.
"Of course you didn't, hyung. The guy got kicked to death too, but let's not mention that, since you don't want to admit." Sunghoon also chuckles at his only hyung.

"You're not having luck finding Won's aunt? I know a couple more relatives, they could help us." Sunoo speaks up.

"No, we can't trust anyone from the family. One of them could be the murderer and they could de-track us." Sunghoon replies, to which Heeseung whistles in an impressed manner.

"Seriously, if Riki was here he'd squeal and be head over heels for you, that's how cool you sometimes are." Heeseung says fondly, to which Jake nods.
"My soulmate, everyone." He says proudly. "This reminds me, we need to ask Riki about his date. He hasn't called or texted once. Excuse us."

Jake gestures to Heeseung and the older stands up swiftly.

"Being parents is a difficult job, after all." Sunoo giggles, teasing the other two. "Well, at least you're getting practice, in case you want to have kids in the future."

Sunghoon frowns, his gaze not leaving the screen, "They can't have kids, Sunoo."

Sunoo rolls his eyes. "Have you ever heard about politeness and manners, Sunghoon? You should search it up. Maybe hack your way into an elementary school, cause there some things you could do with learning again."

Jake snorts and drags Heeseung with him outside, the older trying and failing to hold in his laughter.

"Very funny, Sunoo. Hilarious. You got old Sunghoon and roasted him. If that makes you sleep at night, then please get your rest. It must have been years." Sunghoon replies.

Sunoo rolls his eyes. "As if."

A while later, Sunghoon sighs. "My braincells are not enough for this. Tell Jungwon I won't be able to find her tonight." He takes off his glasses and wipes them with the hem of his shirt. The action is subconsciously done, but Sunoo's sanity jumps out the (closed) windows at the sight of a small portion of his abdominal muscles.