"Hey."

Sunoo looks up upon hearing the familiar voice. His features relax into a soft smile seeing the boy in front of him.

"Joong-ya," He giggles a little, the other man following suit.

"Doll, I wanted to check in on you. I'll sit and wait for you, yeah?"

Sunoo nods. "It's my last order, then we'll have a coffee together."

Let's fast forward to the two of them sitting together, smiling at each other. Sunoo is with the person who's courting him, Choi Yejoong.

The same blond guy who beat up the pervert the other day. The one the author knew nothing about. He smiles at Sunoo expectantly, who finds his cute puppy eyes and smile too endearing to refuse.

"Noo, does this mean I get to have you now?"

Sunoo smiles. "Yes. How about tomorrow noon? Let's spend the whole day together."

"Wonderful. But you said you have somewhere to be right now? Where?"

Sunoo sips his coffee. "Just a sleepover with friends. A friend is coming to pick me up. I tried to refuse but... Heeseung insisted. Since we don't have money for a cab these days."

Yejoong's interest was piqued. "Which friend? Is it the roommate you talked about?"
Sunoo shakes his head. "No, not Jungwon. It's Sunghoon."

Yejoong almost chokes on his drink. "Sunghoon, as in the Park Sunghoon? National figure skater?"

"Yeah, you're into Olympics?" Sunoo takes another sip.

"Yeah, but... I went to school with him." His voice got darker.

"Oh, spill the tea?" Sunoo raises his eyebrows.

Yejoong leans slightly on his seat. "He's... Beware of him. He and his cousin Park Jay, they're red flags. I personally know the people they dated and ditched. And Sunghoon, he's..."

He pauses and sighs.

"He's mentally unstable. Seriously, don't get too close to him. Don't trust anything he says about anything. Don't be his victim. Beware." He sits back down, leaving more questions in Sunoo's head than answers.

A ding sounds and it's a message from Sunghoon.

"Are you coming out or should I go?"

Sunoo stares absent-mindedly at the screen.

"Obviously I can't control your life, but just take this as a warning from a loving person. I wish you the best." Yejoong smiles kindly and kisses Sunoo's hand. "You're mine."

Sunoo swallows. "I'm yours. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow." 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Sunoo apprehensively approaches a waiting Sunghoon, who's on his phone.

"Why did Hee have to send you? Couldn't they send Jay? Or Riki, he also has my scooter?" Was the first thing Sunoo said, as a greeting.

Sunghoon looks up, past Sunoo somewhere near the shop door. "That's your boyfriend? The blonde guy?"

Sunoo swallows, remembering Yejoong's advice. "If Sunghoon tries anything, just give me a call and I'll put the bastard right."

"Yeah, but my question isn't answered." Sunoo will not let the rug under his feet be pulled.

Sunghoon nods and replies, "Stop being so much in love with Jay and Riki. You're finally dating, have some shame."