22

Sunghoon won't pretend that he did not see Jay subtly packing his things and trying to improve his skin health for this Busan festival. Sunghoon was only hissed at when he addressed this, but he supposes that Jay was nervous. So he did not pester him anymore.

"I hope you don't think that I don't know where you're going, my child," Sunghoon jokingly mimicks an old man.

"Shut up, you're literally going on this date trip with Sunoo with the excuse of visiting your family," Jay says the last part with relish, mockery at its finest, "Don't think I don't know what's about to happen to you."

Sunghoon drops to the bed, laying beside a sitting Jay, clutching his toothbrush and towel to pack. "So.. your man's best friend, huh? He surely is something."

"Oh my God, I didn't know you had a thing for him. Not at all, not like you made it obvious or anything." Jay says sarcastically. "I'm glad at least this fact went inside your 5-inch thick skull. I hope you know that Sunoo is once-in-a-lifetime love, and so is Jungwon."

Sunghoon sits up, "You're only saying that because you want to be near Jungwon forever."

"Dumb bitch, why would I need Sunoo to be near Jungwon? I'm saying it for your emotionally constipated ass. You never grasp onto things until it's too late, and when you realize you shut yourself out in pain. Don't do that to Sunoo. He complements you."

Sunghoon stares at Jay, contemplating his words.

"That's what I'm saying. I hope you know that I know how much Sunoo knows. If he's willing to hold you 🏳️‍🌈, don't let him go. People like him aren't easy to find. Don't be a dumbass, please. Make me proud at least once." Jay explains.

"It's time to go. Goodbye, jjongsaeng, have a nice trip with little wonnie." Sunghoon sprints out the room, comes back to collect his toiletries, then leaves again. Jay smiles to himself, knowing that Sunghoon hasn't used this nickname since 4 years ago. Sunoo surely was melting Sunghoon.

-------

"Here's the ticket. Hold it. Don't lose it, please, it's expensive." Sunghoon hands Sunoo the ticket. "We're leaving in 5, be quick."

Sunghoon nods at Jungwon and leaves to sit on his seat. Sunoo gives Jungwon and Riki the last few hugs and follows Sunghoon inside.

After a while, the train starts moving. Sunoo opens the window of his compartment, the air making his hair kiss his face softly. Sensing that the mood is a bit serious, Sunghoon drops to the seat in front of Sunoo, smirking, out of context.

After Sunoo didn't say anything, Sunghoon reaches out and flicks the younger's forehead.

"Ow! What's your damn problem?"

"I'm bored. Let's play twenty questions."

Sunoo blinks in a bewildered sort of way. "Sunghoon, it's barely been a minute since the train started."

Sunghoon pouts involuntarily. "I know. I'm just not used to the silence right now."

Sunoo sighs and pulls his earphones out. "You're fucking insufferable. And annoying as fuck."

Sunghoon grins. "Thank you, baby."

The pet name makes Sunoo's cheeks heat up. In order to hide his blush he tries to gaze out the window, knowing that Sunghoon is observing everything with a gloating smile.

"I'll go first. Um... What's your favourite memory of Suwon? Since we're going there." Sunghoon pulls the first move.

Sunoo answers with a sigh.