}•{ His efforts

~•} C H A P T E R|61 {•~

"Yaar, don't cry," Aakarsh whispered wiping away Raina's tears who still stood there looking in the direction where Naina went

"Aakarsh she..." Raina sniffed as all her calm broke and another tear trickled down her eye. Aakarsh just silently hugged her whilst asking,

"Bhabhi, wasn't aware?"

Raina slowly shook her head in no and burst into more tears holding onto Aakarsh as he lifted her in his arms making her gasp with tears still in her eyes.

"Shh, let's take you to room," he hushed lowly feeling bad himself as he felt bad for his woman who was still weeping clinging onto his body but he understood his sister-in-law's turmoil too.

His reaction would have been worst if Aadarsh had hid something so crucial from him, yet he didn't understand how could Naina not give up her anger seeing Raina cry. If he was in Naina's place, he would have melted down in a second seeing tears in his woman's eyes after all she was far prettier than Aadarsh. That's why if Aadarsh was in her place, he deserved yells but Raina deserved apologies. That was Aakarsh's maths.

"Don't worry, she won't be able to be angry at your cute face for long," he tried to make her feel better as he gently placed her on the bed but she glared at him angrily at his audacity.

"I'm the wrong one here," she murmured as she looked down at her lap and heard him sigh as he nodded his head slowly sitting beside her,

"You are."

And that just made her burst into fresh tears, she was surprised at her behavior. She never lost her calm and showed her vulnerable side to anyone except her sister but look at her now, showing all of her sides to her husband because she knew he would never make fun of her emotions.

"Don't cry please, seeing you cry makes me hurt na," he told slowly as he brushed her hair from her forehead making her heart thud with his words.

She blinked away her tears and turned to face him, "What should I do then?"

"Try to talk it out. Explain to Bhabhi your reasons and give her time to heal. She's more hurt than angry because she kept you before everyone." He tried to make her understand as he took her in his lap and let her lean down on his chest while he wrapped his arm around her.

Raina nodded her head at his words as she heard his heartbeats, "You can act mature sometimes,"

She was truly amazed at how calm he looked right now whilst consoling her.