Wildly Inappropriate

Christina POV.

I sat to Chloe and Brooke in front of Ms

I sat to Chloe and Brooke in front of Ms. Abby.

"Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked. Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country. For years, I took the kids by myself. I made sure their hair was right, I made sure the makeup was right, I put the headpiece on. All the mother's want to go now because they are relieving their childhood through all of you, and that's when the trouble happens. I am the leader, I am the teacher. You do what I say. When your mother's telling you something else to do, that becomes a conflict. Do you understand that?" Ms. Abby asked.

All of our mothers rolls their eyes.

"The group dance may have been third place overall but the trio and the solo won overall so give a around of applause." Ms. Abby said.

The moms claps.

"Now, Nia, how do u think you did?" Ms. Abby asked Nia.

"Well... I think we could have improved." Nia replied.

"What do you need to improve?" Ms. Abby asked.

"Pointing my feet." Nia answers.

"Yeah. Very sloppy, the feet, the legs, the shoulders, your arms. The same mistakes over and over and over, and that pulls the group down." Ms. Abby said.

Maddie' interview:

|Abby yells at people a little bit too much. But I think that's just because she wants them to be a better dancer and she really cares about us.|Maddie Ziegler|Melissa's daughter

"Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time, what are you going to do?" Ms. Abby asks Chloe.

"Make sure my headpiece stays on." Chloe says, softly.

"Could you have prevented that?" Ms. Abby asked.

Chloe nods slightly.

"Yes." Ms. Abby said.

Christi, Chloe and Christina interview

"Abby is very scary." Chloe says
"Abby's terrifying to me." Mom says.
I giggled a little bit.
"She has a deep voice that you will be afraid of." I said in a deep voice.
"Who's afraid of it, you?" Mom asked.
"Well, no." Chloe says.
"I'm a little afraid of it." Mom says.
Chole and I giggled.
"See." I said.

End of interview:

Ms. Abby turns the charkboard around and I'm of course at the top.

Christina
Paige-Chloe
Maddie-Brooke-Nia-Mackenzie

"So at the top I have my wonderful winner Christina not only did she compete in the group dance but she was in a trio and she had a solo that had a perfect score you guys need to be like her." Ms. Abby says, as Melissa rolls her eyes.